Not Veeky Forums

not Veeky Forums

almost like cervantes was onto something

Do women in real life even like these huge romantic gestures? Like all I ever hear about men who try to do something like this is that it's weird and creepy. Were these kind of large scale showings of affection actually created by and for men?

This.

But also this. I don't know which board you should take this to but it's definitely not this one.

stick with flowers

He is just not attractive enough. If he were it would be going viral in a positive sense and it would be seen as the most cute and romantic thing ever according to all the mediocre media outlets.

>Do women in real life even like these huge romantic gestures?

The guy seems pretty aesthetic from the pic. I think this is one of those occasions of female jealousy.

This too

>online critics

Is there a commodity any less useful?

they like romantic gestures only if they are into you. otherwise it's labelled needy and creepy.

Pretty simple:

perceived confidence + romantic endurance = emotionally relatable

confidence + perceived romantic delusion = emotionally repulsive

The key is to disguise your weeb shit as something else entirely. Like if he played "for love everywhere" or something.

To be fair playing a piano non-stop in a public place to win back a girl is pretty retarded. You should be having an actual conversation like adults. I wonder why he needed to win her back. If it was because he cheated that makes this decision even more ridiculous.

I kind of agree. I think it'd be better for the guy to enjoy playing piano in public and use it as a way to get to know himself better. I sympathise because he sounds like he's put a lot of emotion into the relationship but it's not a good thing to be hung up on another human being. His self-esteem sounds low and he should be framing this as a way of increasing that, thinking ahead into the future, and maybe even using this as a way to meet girls. Trying to win back his love sounds like he hasn't been able to move on which isn't confident and could be problematic because girls don't think the same way as men. You can only move forwards, not backwards. Perhaps he'll get back what you had but he shouldn't want to turn back time because he'll never get what he had.

t. hopeless in relationships

only if its your wife or something and she's basically stopped caring about looking "weird" if you do something big

It's the quickest way to embarrass the girl you like and, in the long-run, to embarrass yourself for life

literally only works in john hughes movies

How is this related in any way to literature?
Fuck off.

CHAD would've become an online sensation if he did the same
"Creepy" is just a codeword for "ugly male does something"

I mean "entitled creep" is pretty much right. He doesn't deserve the girl to love him because he knows how to play Frario Jacka

this
it does not matter what is done, only who does it

kek

Last warning, shut the fuck up about this or I'm gonna start banning.

FOR FREE

Literally this is the song The Man Who Can’t Be Moved by The Script or whatever - that pop song from five years ago or so

>Is there a commodity any less useful?
Idk, this one?

I've heard of it working on This American Life, but the big gesture was that the guy got his state senator, Alan Simpson, to call his ex and tell her something about how he made a mistake. And she's a political reporter and loved it.

There are people, women and gay men I know of, who say "it was so romantic" about something their partners do on dates in an adoring way. So it seems that they could value a "romantic" gesture The thing is they say it about dates or things that seem pretty ordinary, not necessarily big public gestures.

fuck off /r9k/

And as musician I can say that music gives pussy

Someone punched this creep to make him stop. LMAO