MAMMA MIA!

>Peruvian
>Writing about BRs

How dare he.

eh kid...

>lose against a japanese born president
>"Lmao imma spanish now bye cholos"

Lel, also check em.

Vergas Llosa is now a Nobel laureate, while Fujimori spent time in jail. You tell me who won.

>tfw I also wanted that MVLL pic to be a new smug pepe meme years ago
>tfw failed

clooney got nothing on my boy mario. also, cathedral and green house are better

>The War at the End of the World
>not Os Sertões (Rebellion in the Backlands)

oh u

Whom

Mario......easy on the cebiches
La ciudad y los perros is great too.

Good thing I think. Writers cant run a country, they run on speculation and imagination, not action. Fujimori was hella dumb though.

He must definetely would have been better than Fujimori, i think. I don't know if he wuld actually have been a good president, but you know, with latin american presidents, one can safely expect them to be mediocre at best.

I have never read anything by him but plan to, what I'm in for?

>Mario...easy on the neoliberalism
Fujimori wasn't dumb, he was so corrupt that it hampered his efforts to capture the terrorists.
This would have happened
>MVLL wins because suddenly Fujimori's authoritarian traitorous regime in the fucking UNALM (Universidad Agraria)
>leftists realise he is going to fuck them in the ass
>wtf I love FREDEMO now
>MVLL enacts the Shock but is now called Marioshock
>everybody hates him
>privatises but shit doesn't go so wrong because instead of Telefonica we have now Cholofonica owned by the Romeros, a bunch of fucktards who are pro-free market only if they and their friends can sell products and the rest don't
>terrorism last probably a little bit more but not so many people die

It definitely would have been better. MVLL was going to be a puppet president, he even complained about the disgusting huge propaganda campaign made by the FREDEMO.
The War of the End of the World is fucking cool, specially the ending.

*suddenly his regime is discovered

For some reason it never came out. This jap was ruthless in the UNALM, he betrayed the leftists there just like he did in the peruvian government. Dumb leftists.

Start with The Time of the Hero (la ciudad y los perros)

>green house
>my sides when someone named his child after el Bolas
>mfw Lituma vs Seminario on the russian roulette was basically a JoJo's Stand Battle
>The Inconquistables song
Loved the novel

Can someone please convince me to read La Casa Verde ?

El sartrecillo valiente gof BTFO by based Borges fan

I don't regret writing this

Donde la Chunga Chunguita. Mi papá le pega a tu papá. Ay, jajay. El Seminario con Lituma, se pasan. Que no me vengan a decir que no hay libros de machos que los machuco. La jarana norteña. Y la cagada con el Bolas, Joven y Don Anselmo, sumare. No friegues, cómo le vas a poner a tu hijo Bolas. Competencia de pingas, a ver quien la tiene más grande. Ya viejo que saco mi stand [Chápiro] contra [Teniente Cipriano]. Saquen las pistolas a ver el primero que se perfora la tutuma, como en mis novelas rusas. La Bonifacia vivita se hace con las monjitas, no? Mamita esto, mamita el otro, con esos ojazos verdes ya vez tu si no caían al menos dos Inconquistables. Dale conque Pesado y Chiquito quieren mecha, uno cariñitos con las chunchas que ya estaban en su punto, ¿no mi sargento?, que tempranito maduraban por estas tierras; y el otro de nuevo metiéndose con las madres que si se traían paganitas era por su bien que sino, se les hinchaban las barriguitas o las rompían ya de chiquitas sus mismas gentes, él sabía porque hasta ahora no le había tocado niuna virgencita, que no había derecho a hablar de las monjitas así que eran unas santas y que si sigue puñete caía. Ya, Pesado, encima de arrechoso angurriento, se tragaba toda la charla para quedar bien, más sabido que práctico selva adentro este Pesado, ya competía con el Patancha a ver quien andaba más caliente, que ya hasta su patrón, el japonecito ese, lo tenía que mantener a raya a punta de sopapos. Hablando de eso, y el Fushía? Ahí con los huambisas haciendo cosas de bandidos, pero ni lo menciones que le haces acordar al Aquilino y me lo pones triste al viejo. Y la Orquesta, clásico de chicherías, más mangache que Sánchez Cerro la muy maldita. Josefino, otra vez envidiando que aquí todos somos mangaches a mucha honra, hasta el perro, todos mangaches, todos iguales.
Lituma, Josefino, el Mono y José, Inconquistáablées.
Primo, donde pasa un inconquistable pasan tres.

In a structural perspective, The Green House manage to interchange dialagues from different moments and characters to fullfit an aesthetical and allegorical characterization and intense emotions.

Euclides da Cunha

You guys should read "Captain Pantoja and the Special Service"