Opinions on the protocols of the elders of zion?

Opinions on the protocols of the elders of zion?

Reading it.

Can't refute it.
Jews should rule the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2017/03/internet-protocols-elders-zion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's fake.

are your eyes really all watery when you read? because sometimes blurriness can affect comprehension

>OP makes a post about a book
>interesting and worthy of discussion
>triggers this reddit snowflake
and people say /pol/ is the reason Veeky Forums is so shit these days, god forbid we discuss the redditification of this fucking board.

If the Jews run the world like /pol/ says wouldn't the smartest thing to do be to marry a Jewess and have kids that will benefit from being Jews?

White nationalism just seems like a losers game.

That piece. Is literally. Made up.
wired.com/2017/03/internet-protocols-elders-zion/

Seriously, see a therapist.

It wasn't made by jews, but by jesuits to blame jews.

the contents are legit.

>wired
LMAO I wonder who could be behind this post? you do realize the editors there and the person who wrote that article are all jewish?

That article just talks about how Soros dindu nuffin, and uses the Protocols as some nonsensical historical precedent. Either way that sentiment has been debunked numerous times.

>triggered

Seriously, why don't you take this shit back to /pol/? It isn't literature, it's hate mongering.

You people sound legitimately insane. Do you talk to people like this in real life? I'm not even kidding. Do you walk up to people in the supermarket (granted you leave your house) and start blathering about Jews and Blacked and redpills? Do you? Really?

>>interesting and worthy of discussion
Hang yourself

disinfo propaganda

>is blatantly wrong
>"You g-g-guys are so m-mad"
LMAO shill harder Ari.

lol hello jidf

You too. Hang yourselves, autists.

>don't talk about a book on Veeky Forums
why are u afraid we discuss it?

OY VEY THIS THREAD IS LIKE ANUDDAH SHOA!!!! MODS SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

Dumb frog-poster.

Sperg-tastic post, user! Great points here, an interesting thread for an interesting book!

But you are allowed to criticize the Jews. You're doing it right now.

Half of it is just shittily copied from some M. Joly work.

Nice dubs, fellow pedes. Shadilay.

That's only because of the good work my white brothers at /pol/ have done to preserve free speech on this website, but even now this thread will still probably be deleted within the day by the fat lesbian libcuck janitor.

Praise Kek! Glad to see some intelligent people in here. Better wait for the (((mods))) to shut it down.

Fucking hell I can't tell who's joking and who's serious.

I love how no one's talking about the book. Never chance, /polit/
>and start blathering about Jews and Blacked
Who's talking about Blacked?
Possible projection?

PRAISE KEK

(((Jews))) on suicide watch!

it's funny, when someone starts a thread about the communist manifesto ever fucking unemployed college dropout comes out of the woodwork to talk about how the bourgeois are subhuman scum, but the second OP posts a book like this asking them to go deeper...

if the jews really ruled everything like /pol/ says then by now they would have used their special jew space lasers to wipe the Veeky Forums data centre off the face of the earth

the only interesting thing about the protocols of blah blah is that hitler believed them to be true and therefore the obscure novel that they are ripped off of is indirectly responsible for the deaths of millions