Let's talk about this book

Let's talk about this book.

This book and Kevin McDonald's Culture of Critique Series are responsible for how redpilled I am today, and for how much I hate women and non-whites who have ruined a white world where I should be thriving

it's a confirmed forgery

Confirmed by who? Ask yourself that question, brainwashed leftist

And yet it somehow predicted the future

Back to /pol/ you gellantinus simpletons.

Go back the the shtetl

FUCK YOU ANTI SEMITIC CUNTS

Heh, are you being paid by the state of Israel to detract from the redpill? You "people" are so easy to see through

I prefer the term "counter-semitic"

FUCK YOU CUNTS

FUCK YOU CUNTS

FUCK YOU CUNTS

YOU'LL NEVER WIN.

Ironic /pol/-posting is still /pol/-posting.
It isn't funny and it's shitting up the board more than actual /pol/-posters do.

It's actually never been confirmed as a forgery.

I agree, can we just discuss this book please?

LIES. PARTS OF IT WERE PLAGIARIZED.

>they must be pretending!!
>anyone who are """"anti-semitic"""" can't be SERIOUS
Back to plebbit, kid. This is for grown ups who can handle uncomfortable truths

You sound hysterical and probably have a small penis. Go see a shrink.

No one's buying it leftypol. Fuck off back to your discord.

beyond shitposting.
is there any counter argument to the book?

I'm not a jew and I do agree with the book.

eh i mean, jews are tribalistic, opportunistic and selfish people

theres no conspiracy they just pivot well.

that being said i wish we could kick them all out of the us

As someone who occasionally browses /pol/ and agrees with much of what is posted there, I'd appreciate it if you could heed this fine poster and keep /pol/ matter on /pol/

look how dedicated these sheep are to not even entertaining any of the ideas presented by this book.

And eve though it is perfectly valid, I bet the Mods will still delete this thread. All this censorship obviously suggests something, only an idiot would deny that.

*gelatinous

love it when brainlets misspell words while trying to call others stupid

it sugest that your mom farded on my balls xD

hey Veeky Forums
just read this book
did i like it?

lol, loser.

It didn't.

This document was purported to be a protocol stolen from a secret Judeo-Masonic organization and allegedly reveals a plan that was devised and implemented with the subversion and the destruction of traditional Europe in mind. Regarding the authenticity of the Protocols a rabid and complex debate has erupted, which can be dismissed, however, by Guénon's correct observation that a truly occult organization, no matter what its nature, never leaves behind written documents or "protocols." Thus, in the most favorable hypothesis, the Protocols could have been the work of someone who had contacts with some representatives of this alleged organization. However, we cannot agree either with those who wish to dismiss this document as a vulgar mystification, forgery, and work of plagiarism. The main argument adduced by the latter is that the Protocols reproduce and paraphrase in many parts the ideas found in a short book written by a certain Maurice Joly during the period of Napoleon's Second Empire. Allegedly, mysterious provocateurs of the Czar's secret police were responsible for writing the Protocols. This argument is truly irrelevant: those who decry plagiarism should keep in mind that this is not a matter of a literary work or of copyright. For example, when a general writes a plan, he could employ previous materials and writings as long as they contain ideas fit for his purpose. This would be a case of plagiarism, but it would not affect at all the question of whether or not this plan has really been conceived and carried out. Cutting short all this—that is, leaving aside the issue of the "authenticity" of the document in terms of real protocols stolen from an international secret organization—the only important and essential point is the following: this writing is part of a group of texts that in various ways (more or less fantastic and at times even fictional) have expressed the feeling that the disorder of recent times is not accidental, since it corresponds to a plan, the phases and fundamental instruments of which are accurately described in the Protocols. Hugo Wast wrote: "The Protocols may well be a fake, but their predictions have been fulfilled in an amazing way." Henry Ford added: "The only comment that I can make about the Protocols is that they perfectly correspond to what is happening today. They were published sixteen years ago, and ever since then they have corresponded to the world situation and today they still dictate its rhythm." In a sense, we can speak of a prophetic premonition. In any event, the value of the document as a working hypothesis is undeniable: it presents the various aspects of global subversion (among them, some aspects that were destined to be outlined and accomplished only many years after the publication of the Protocols) in terms of a whole, in which they find their sufficient reason and logical combination.

post tits

Over 1 million Iraqi people dead because Israel wanted war with Iraq. That's just one of the many wars the Jews petition the US government and NATO to fight for them.
This does not include all the dead from WWI, WWII and other conflicts started by or funded by Jews.
Israel was behind 9/11 and the 3000+ dead that day.
They have destroyed the morals of the western nations.
Jews are the power behind "Pro-Choice."
Jews funded "Women's Lib" and destroyed the traditional family.
Jews fund "Gay Rights" in order to destroy the traditional family and cause the white population to shrink.
Jews operated the black slave trade.
Jews operate the white sex slave trade.
Jews have bankrupted the USA with the Federal Reserve.
Jews have bankrupted Greece with the Euro.
I could go on and on.
But none of this will get through your thick skull, so I'm just wasting my time. You still think you know better than men like Martin Luther and George Washington, so it's pointless to argue with you.
The Jews have the power to ensure that 20% of Nobel Prize winners are Jews.
Did I mention their ill treatment of the Palestinian people?
How about Jews lying to the world for nearly 70 years about 6 million Jews dying in gas chambers?

The protocols were a hoax created by Jews as a more lurid version of their actual plans. It mixes lies with truth.

I drive a Ford car. Thanks Ford

this is the first theory I've read about this that actually makes sense.

>How about Jews lying to the world for nearly 70 years about 6 million Jews dying in gas chambers?
While I don't think gas chambers were used as is commonly reported, clearly something happened that resulted in millions of dead Jews. There are valid criticisms about the past and present actions of Jews as a collective, but the open denial of the Holocaust only serves to further shield blame from Jews in the eyes of the majority, even more than the actual event of the Holocaust.

No one was gassed, they were deloused, and shot, died of typhus or starvation in the camps. Who do you feed; your starving population because of saturation bombing destroying infrastructure, or the prisoners. Majority died of starvation.

Note that I'm not denying that there was a plan to genocide unwanted people.

>SHUT
>IT
>DOWN

I guess retarded people rule over me.

Hang yourself, pseud.

My grandfather was a pow in some small camp in poland and he literally saw jewish women go into showers and not coming back out. But ofcourse he could have been on the jewish payroll.

>No one was gassed
You're illiterate. Neck yourself

jidf out in full force tonight.

name the camp, rabbi. there was probably a second door.

>Who do you feed; your starving population because of saturation bombing destroying infrastructure, or the prisoners.

Exactly. Food was in very short supply after all. So why not cut down the number of (admittedly) useless prisoners by gassing a couple million of them?

> there was probably a second door.
Lol.

Two Freemasons from the same Parisian Lodge both stole the same document. The first plagiarized the document and published it as a novel called "The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu". The second simply stole the document and made it public. To hide the authenticity of the protocols, it was claimed that the second had plagiarized the first, and that a work of fiction was passed off as the real proceedings of a secret society composed of Jews and Gentiles united in a common purpose. The ruse was actually seen through by the Swiss courts at the time however, who explained the sequence of events and the genuineness of the book. There were two court cases - the first declared it a forgery and the second reached the conclusion described above. Unsurprisingly the first finding is always mentioned in connection with the book and the second never is. It's kind of impossible to say though, because of the tremendous amount of arguing and deliberate confusion over the past century. The Protocols is definitely a version of the Dialogue in Hell novel though; that's completely undisputed. And who can say if they were both members of the same Lodge? It is known that Freemasonry in Paris or France was completely halted immediately after the Protocols were published, and it's argued that that was some kind of inner-masonic punishment or reaction. Ultimately it doesn't matter though, because the book is 100% accurate. It's an incredibly depressing book, but it's an unbelievably accurate mirror of the modern world. Literally anyone who reads it would reach that conclusion - it's inescapable. Probably it's like anything else, with a spectrum of involvement, some people being extremely enthusiastic about the project, some just mindlessly adhering to customs which encourage Jews to help fellow Jews who are in need, and not really aware of what they're even participating in, and some completely oblivious and ignorant and innocent of anything.

It's interesting to note however that there are earlier versions of the Protocols which predate it by centuries, and which aren't denied at all, but just seen as history and curiosities of Judaica. The most well known one, I think, is a letter written by some Sadduccee to a Spanish Jew who had enquired how he should deal with the forced conversions to Christianity that occurred. The reply was basically, "Don't get murdered by saying you won't convert, but instead play along and undermine gentiles." Which in itself would just be common sense to a certain extent, but it's exceptionally brutal and evil, with all kinds of advice for Jewish doctors to kill gentiles and shit like that. It's possible whoever wrote it was just extremely pissed off, but it has exactly the same spirit and tone and instructions which The Protocols have.

I think it's something wise to be aware of, but it's the kind of thing which tends to poison the soul and brings out the basest kind of shit in people.

Because it would expend even more resources.

Everyone who disagrees with me is a JIDF shill

Stutthof

How would it expend more resources than keeping them alive?

It would have been illogical and impractical. I've heard several people go into why so it shouldn't be difficult to look up.

it contains direct plagiarism from this, it's retarded.

You have not read the book. Or you're an idiot.