What should be in a suicide note?

What should be in a suicide note?

how the jews drove you to do this

A tip for the poor bastards who have to clean up your rotting corpse

"I was murdered by"

That's a fluffy cat

If only i had a fluffy cat like this, then maybe, maybe, i would still be here with you. Buy me one and name it fluffy mcnuggy to honor my death.

I've contemplated suicide before. Let me tell you, a suicide "note" is so fucking pedestrian that you should kill yourself just for considering writing one.

If I killed myself, I wouldn't write a suicide note. I'd pen an entire, lengthy misdirection aimed at convincing the reader that not only wasn't I going to kill myself, I had gotten in deep with South American drug cartels, and had discovered a vein of pure gold in Argentina. I'd write a note not to explain my own suicide, but to give hope to my family, to make them think that I was running away with a female coyote smuggler from Chile, that I was going to go live a life of adventure and splendor in Africa stealing blood diamonds from warlords.

Then I'd go out to the woods, dig a hole, prop up the dirt over myself with a stick, and then kill myself by setting off a pipe bomb under my chin, collapsing the soil onto myself to ensure that I am never found. Everyone close to me would think that I had actually lived some insane double life, and had finally fled out of their lives into a fantasy realm of adventure and danger. They would spend the rest of their lives talking about me in hushed whispers, "That guy, he really went and did it, do you think he's okay?" And every so often, they would look over their shoulders, wondering if I might be watching them from a street corner, or sipping coffee at the cafe we always used to frequent.

That's what I'd want. I'd want to be remembered as the man who did what we all want to do secretly, and got away with it. In reality I'd be a mouldering corpse in the mountains, but reality doesn't matter. What matters is what people believe. I'd want to do that for my friends and family, not just write them an explanation for why I turned myself into dirt 40 years early because my girlfriend dumped me.

Suicide notes. Fucking pleb. Write an adventure story.

Yeah nah everyone can see through this since you're such a massive faggot

Bro, I live in California. We're all faggots here. Trust me, this isn't out of the ordinary. What you underestimate is the willingness of faggots to believe the lies of other faggots.

Listen. We live in a country and a time when you can literally assemble a story of ANY ludicrousness, and people will believe it so long as you include a handful of buzzwords and a Donald Trump hat.

this desu

be sure to include footnotes

But hide the page that contains the footnotes.

Your family will only be disappointed their faggot son ran away to San Francisco to suck cocks instead of killing himself

All the same rules of writing apply + mandatory jokes + one or two lines pointing out that no one else is to blame.

It's your last piece of work, better make it good, faggot.

>not blaming literally everyone else

Don't do it user.

Shut up

Elliot didn't blame anybody else you faggot. Don't talk about shit you didn't read.

He even acknowledged that all could have been prevented if a girl would have dated him.
He was astoundingly self aware below the surface

>Elliot didn't blame anybody else you faggot.

"Humanity... All of my suffering on this world has been at the hands of humanity, particularly women. "

a knock-knock joke or two might lighten the mood a bit

you're either trolling or have issues with comprehensive reading
he blamed everyone except himself

>being unoriginal even on your suicide
Smfh

>being a contrarian faggot even on your suicide

>below the surface
Read his manifesto or don't pretend you did.

Yeah and if you dig a little bit deeper you find out he murdered a load of people motivated by revenge
Get the fuck out of here

>He even acknowledged that all could have been prevented if a girl would have dated him.
>if a girl would have dated him.
He blamed women for not approaching him and not finding him attractive.

What are some Veeky Forums suicide notes?

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

My Twisted World.