Chapters have names

>Chapters have names
>Final chapter's name is the name of the book

>book has acts
>the acts have sections
>the sections have chapters
>the chapters have articles
>the articles have pages

>[Actual book name]: (Other books by Author) Thanks: Preface: Introduction; Acknowledgment; Author's Note: Prologue: Book 1 (Name): Act 1: Section 1 (Title): Chapter 1 (Name): Article 1; Preface; Page 1.

Name 1 (two) book that does this.

You might be trying to read a law code.

That gave me cancer, but thanks, user.

>all the chapters are just the names of a character

And also, how do you like it? What is the book good for? Why would you recommend me the book for?

It's one of the best books I've read. If you're interested in literary and cultural history of course. It's both introductory, and revealing forgotten names and practices.
And all the parts with sections, and their own subsections . . . Makes sense and eases the reading.

Sounds great. I was put off by the title. It's not pretentious, is it?
I might add it to my reading list.

I mean he's opinionated and criticizes those who think they know how the world should be run (why I enjoyed it). His stance is more that change (decadence) will happen and you can't really do anything about it. Even though he's sad that his classical non-technological world is gone, he accepts and welcomes it still. (He wrote the book at 90+.)
And, that all major writers throughout history has complained about their own cultural "decadence".

Thanks, user, sounds like something I'd like to read.

>book's title is incomplete
>every chapter title, in sequence, is the full title of the book

> first chapter's name is the name of the book
> other chapters do nothing to expand on the theme of the first chapter
> it's a collection of unrelated essays
> only realized that after i read the author's diary

>album
>name of the album is name of song from previous album
>Lyric is name from later album
>They're based on russian literature

Chapter names always appealed to me, but I'm unironically afraid that they seem somewhat juvenile so I never bother thinking up any.

>book has pages

I don't think there's a point unless the title is used to hint towards something or to highlight a change in perspective. RL Stevenson was the master at this.

>chapters are numbered
>pages are numbered
>the book is a number in a set of the total numbers of the book
>wordcount

It's like numbers are everywhere these days

>chapters have descriptions that all begin with the word "Of"

>children's book
>chapter titles are alphabetical