Tfw I have dramatically shifted the tone of this board by posting quotations from more intellectual right-wingers

>tfw I have dramatically shifted the tone of this board by posting quotations from more intellectual right-wingers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you mean McDonald, then you've only shifted the tone of this board towards shitposting Facebook tier cringe.

No, Americans are brainlets and have produced nothing of worth intellectually.

>tfw you're a delusional retard who should strongly consider suicide.

good job

same

>Intellectual right-wingers
There are none left alive.

Veeky Forums is pointless now. nobody reads

>now

rupi kaur and jordan peterson threads get 200+ replies....threads about literature get shat out of page 10 with 7 replies....none of which are on-topic

there are no intellectuals left alive, period

>rupi kaur and jordan peterson
What the fuck is wrong with Canada seriously

>tfw i have chased off some brownies from Veeky Forums by saying nigger

it used to be better, newfriend.

it should be shut down

>tfw I have dramatically sifted through the various tones of each new post, counting language, word couplings and sentences overall during a six month period. What flakes on top I notice most are those who attempt to conflate their inaccuracies into proof of both their positions and the existence of something which is commonly called, "this board," which refers to Veeky Forums as a stable entity. It is not.

The other flakes are the paranoid posters, trying to influence marks and randoms subconsciously or directly. But do to their fear of some perceived interference with their pattern recognition and their general fear of "them," these hacks are lead to playing into the hands of a single entrepreneur, a man without qualities, if you will.

These flakes, hacks, and paid employees purpose is usually just to post quotations from more intellectual right-wingers, but tracking the overall language of so any of these so called group thinkers allied with what some call "rightwingers" indicates more evidence of a new type of group-thinking, which I am able to show is more closely associated with my idea of group-speak. It is the monetary part of my enterprise.

The particular nature of these individual's potential for political action, as has been reported to the various committees, is subject to general societal conditioning - such that none can proceed to actually think. And Yes I do mean that. There are an abnormal number of non-thinking entities that are functioning quite well with their programming. And yes I hate to use the image of the computer, but I must also relay this to you.

The biggest finding is simply that these humans compartmentalise their use of Veeky Forums in similar ways MMOG users do. The form is at a complete untouchable distance from their agency. Even the promotion of Stiner memes has been shown to produce only slightly higher levels of anxiety and agitation in these people. I'm quite happy with this part, but my quest moves towards getting us to understand some of the incompatible data researchers in Toronto and elsewhere have found concerning consumption habits and OCD.

Really, though, it's as though some Gramician had figured out how to destroy the subversion by channelling the process into industry - like it was the 90's again.

youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE

>tfw you are so delusional you think you personally have had an effect on one of the most active forums on the internet

>right-wing
>intellectual
oxymoron, begone to ye safe space /pol/tard

>post hoc ergo proptor hoc

>tfw you are so retarded you think Veeky Forums is both active and a forum

>implying you're not just a left winger who is mad that the board is becoming more balanced so you are posting as a right-wing troll in order to convince people that the increased balance of the board is due to manipulation and not genuine