What is the cringiest thing you've ever written?

What is the cringiest thing you've ever written?

I am currently working on a romance novel based on me and my current english professor. Writing it is so fucking cathartic but I feel like such a degenerate.

one time I found a story about a girl hypnotizing her ex-boyfriend to drink her piss and I used ctrl+f and replace to swap the names out to my ex-girlfriend and my name and fapped to it

I manage to write even cringier shit after I declared stuff cringy. It is a never ending process.

MLP fanfiction

I really want to write an extremely self-loathing - suicide attempt book, I'm afraid it will be too much whiny and cringy.

Do it, faggot. You could probably pull some decent themes from it

Wizards of Waverly Place weight gain fan fiction.

What's his name?

I once wrote scene for a hypothetical anime I made up when shooting the shit with my room mate. Basically if I was forced at gun point to write a harem anime I'd play on the trope of there being at least one exotic sci-fi fantasy girl (cat girl, elf, robot, etc) by creating a character that's a mash up Frankenstein of several of these things. She'd be thrown in with a bunch of normal human girls with the most bland cookie cuter harem trope personalities imaginable, being the only well written one out of the group. Her and the MC would get along and develop a natural healthy relationship while all this contrived bullshit happens around them.

I only wrote the part where the MC confesses his love for the Frankenstein girl to get it out of my system. I saved the file as "trash" and deleted it a few months later.

i have a journal i wrote song lyrics in when i was 13-16 its a goldmine

Im thinking of concepts for it almost everyday. It will be kind of different from those ive read. Very very in the MCs mind. An introvert perspective on everything. These books, will only get attention, if the author commit suicide. Hello darkness, my friend.

dude I didn't just have one English teacher I had a crush on in college but I had two like seriously

Sometimes I daydreamed about the class being empty and being kept behind and then I would fuck one of them on the desk, getting deep on her pussy and making her paperwork and books warp from the moisture of her vaginal lubrication

the other one tended to wear these riding books and she had blond hair and that just made my dick crazy sometimes, plus she had this feminist perspective she followed so I tended to assume that meant she would want some crazy dominatrix role which i'm not so into but i think i would go for in small doses if I thought they were hot enough. I imagined she'd drive me home or something but first she would take me to an expensive place and i'd eat out her pussy

Plus there was this redhead girl in college, rather sweet, a sort of faux-skater punk/hipster/nerd little thing with nice legs (she either wore tights or those torn tights that are unironically fashionable and i have no idea why) and she had bright red hair and I always wanted to know if the drapes matched the carpet. she reminded me of Misty from Pokemon except I felt guilty for jacking off to the girl in my class when i got home, i kinda just wanted to tear off her clothes me my teeth and bite at her clit and rub my dick over her pussy and asshole, pooling cum into the dimple on her back

Man, being a teenager going through raging hormones is fucking shit, i hated it so much it makes me want to SHIT

hope this helped

> hope this helped

W-with what, user?

I wrote a 120 page self insert fanfiction when I was 15. I still have it on my computer too. Oh god.

loved this post, good job

> i hated it so much it makes me want to SHIT

I wrote a poem about katanas when I was 15

send it to her

I got both a raging boner and a laugh from this

fuck I relate to this.

write your angsty/steamy erotic YA novel already user.

I katana believe you did that

we all know that feel bro
how are you supposed to concentrate when you're thinking of all the sexual acts you could perform with the legs of that blonde babe in front of you? I'd be walking around with a seven inch bar of lead between my legs and the teachers expected me to bark their gay formula for language analysis on command

Not bad...

> tfw there's no book focusing on the sexual frustration of a teenage male, written with angst, and expressing the extreme sexual endeavors he would want to experience if he could
> plenty of books about this from the female perspective, literally what Bronte sisters and Austen were doing 200 years before

I think you need to get to writing that book of yours, user.

Even worse when you're thinking of digging out on that candy pussy while she recites Beowulf or Shakespeare and damn she squirts and it tastes like raspberries (assuming that it's like when guys cum and if they eat a lot of fruit then their cum is like fruit and also assuming that my english teacher ate nothing but raspberries) but then you need to stand up in front of the class and deliver your presentation on mary shelley's frankenstein and ew that pussy has to be 200 years old or something and fuck your dick is poking out from your jeans above the belt because your daydreaming was so fucking good but now you need to cover the tip of your dick with your t-shirt and it just makes it look like you've got a massive outie for a belly button

As others have said, please write a book. This is a very relatable feel.
Write under a pseudonym though, because you'll probably get harassed by feminists.

I write cuckold stories for Penthouse Letters

Jesus Christ dude this is gold

It'd have to be done with a sense of humour and irony, reflecting that self-indulgence that most teenage males probably have (i.e. they always believe they have the best taste in music, that they're cool, the pressure from parents to get good grades, etc)

user really should do this

Don't stop, dude

Tbh I'd rather it just be a sincere portrayal of what was going through all of our heads in high school. The emotional separation of irony would ruin it.

based teenbro unleashing his chaotic emotions on an intellectual thinking forum

> I felt guilty for jacking off to the girl in my class when i got home

too real a feel

> tfw pie is a euphemism for pussy

I never felt guilty. Then again, I'm a misogynist.

>not using a pen name to publish this shit anonymously and wind up on Target & Wal-Mart bookshelves next to all the womeme romance authors

Why use a pseudonym when user could be a literary genius

When I was 17 I had a crush on my english teacher. She was in her fifties and always wore tight sweaters and pencil skirts along with stockings and sensible but still sexy heels. I wrote a story about her giving me a footjob and to this day I hope that I threw that notebook away so no one will ever read it.

>fifty year old pussy
gross