>she says yes, as long as it's philosophy
>i ask her again, "any book? like any at all??"
>she smiles and says "yes of course user"

so I'm thinking of doing it on pic related, or "fanged noumena"

let me know if you guys have any other ideas

>intro philosophy class
underage b&

okay dude

If I did an "intersectional deconstruction" of the art of the argument do you think my teacher would give me a good grade?

It would be great for the kek factor

My teacher is a pretty stereotypical late-20s sjwish >white female humanities prof

I'm dead serious about doing something like this btw

Besides all that she seems kind of chill so maybe she would find it funny, especially if I twist everything around to pander to her political beliefs

I'll post whatever I end up writing on Veeky Forums and her response after the class is over

you asked her the same question 3 times in a college classroom?

>I'm dead serious about doing something like this btw
woah

Are you autistic?

I was testing to see just out there I could go

First time it sounded like she just meant I could read "any serious/historical/famous philosophy work" but by the last answer I was pretty sure I could read literally anything. So I'm going to abuse this

>Stefan Molyneux, a man completely ignorant of the Western tradition, who despises Western academia, who doesn't understand Hellenic culture in the least
>Western Civilization's last stand

What a fucking autist, just do it on Parmenides or something so you actually learn something instead of being a meme retard using stupid internet humor no one on your class will get anyways.

I tried to write a paper about the concept of a union of egoists for a seminar about political philosophy my last semester. when my professor told me that Stirner 'scared' him I lost all respect for my university's philosophy department

>Stirner 'scared' him
The fuck did he mean by this? Was he too spooky?

only my teacher will see it

that's what makes it so fun anyways

He's right. You are bringing "sp0rk ov d00m" energy to this class. This isn't high school anymore. Stop acting like it is and take the work seriously.

go read Descartes' meditations you mook

Do the Art of The Deal and if not that, do the Art of the Donald

You should crash the faculty Halloween party dressed as Stirner. Chase him around screaming, "AWAY WITH YOU, SPOOK, I ALONE AM CORPOREAL"

Protestans only like the IDEA of individualism

This

I would do Fanged Noumena instead of that, it's an actual philosophy book instead of just restating the obvious and managing to get it wrong.

This professor was Jewish, actually.

do it pussy

I'm an individual and I can hardly separate myself from it

Probably takes the whole "Jews of the true metal stand unbelieving before the mystery of the spirit" section in Der Einzige a bit too personally.

I mean I took an existentialism class that was also taught by someone who was almost certainly Jewish and we read Nietzsche, what's the difference?

>almost certainly
I have had ethnically Jewish friends assume that I am Jewish, even though I don't have a drop of Semite in me (confirmed genealogically).

Are you asking the difference between Stirner and Nietzsche, philosophically? Speaking reductively it lies in the disparity between Nietzsche's glorification of aristocracy and Stirner's contempt for any kind of person who "assails by stealth him who touches their fixed idea": including aristocrats.

how is Nietzsche anti-semitic?

guaranteed shit grade if you write on that. learn some fuckin' subtlety OP

if I do an "attacking the alt-right using their own tools" take it will be fine, right?

what a stupid idea

>Stefan Molyneux
Not a philosopher

like if I do the "deconstruction" thing and interpret the book as saving western civilization (since minorities, immigrants, muslims and women are also part of western civilization) from racism/fascism/bigotry/etc

He claims to be...I guess. Or at least he claims to have a show about philosophy but it's 95% about politics and current events.

>Parmenides

Do it on Heraclitus familam