How can i stop being nihilistic?

how can i stop being nihilistic?

Take the next logical step into existentialism.

Sure it's possible / probable that nothing has objective meaning, but rather than embrace nihilism you look inward rather than outward and give it meaning from within.

I am guessing that you agree with the correspondence theory of truth. The way out of nihilism for me was to realize that that theory of truth was wrong and to find a proper alternative theory.

Watch less Rick and Morty. Your IQ will steadily drop but your nihilism will decrease with it.

By hopping on my dick and spinning around like a helicopter in a vortex. Also, you may want to make sure you can do the splits first. I don't want your legs smacking me in the face.

Read Nietzsche and learn to embrace your struggle

Nihilism is merely scepticism that has lost its patience. The nihilist's 'no' is as unwarranted as the 'yes' he opposes. It's intellectually dishonest or lazy.

Nihilists need epoché. Quietism is the true endgame of philosophy.

I wish I could be nihilistic. Thinking nothing matters sounds like easy street.

Read decent existentialists

>drop
*Increase

Literally just spend more time with people, talking to people. It lifts your overall demeanor by conjoining the rift created in your mind by being isolated. Less time spent lost in your mind equals more time found in reality.

Watch more yuri anime and believe in the power of yuri

i suck dicks tho

Too lazy to write your own blog, you want us to write it for you

Shoot an Arab

Nietzsche was a nihilist tho

I want to lick toph's feet so badly it hurts

study hobbes and realize why it's important that you are a good citizen so we don't devolve into our natural condition

psst.... hey kid... convert to Islam

If you are serious OP, look up Jordan B Peterson on youtube. Watch his message to millenials (even if youre not) go down the rabbit hole with him and make sure you listen to his joe rogan appearances Good luck

>being this much of a pseud

Research the concept of spiritual enlightenment, moksha

When you've exhausted all the material world has to offer you either remain materialistic and descend into nihilism or you take to spirituality.

Reading any book from any philosopher memed in this thread is a better use of time than that

Reconsider your behavior

disagree dude has hit on something that speaks to modernity. No philosopher touches this shit. Not saying Peterson is brilliant or legendary. Saying he offers answers to the modern existential crisis of the West

islam is a spook

stop watching rick and morty

Don't do this user. Giving meaning to the world from within is a call to all that your being is a conduit that will become what others and other thins will will. To will meaning onto the world is impossible. That people say earnestly you can make the world mean something is a testament to their ignorance.

The trick is to develop your logic skills and to listen to others. Then push each of your qualities around with you mind, attack them by doing the opposite, and teach yourself how to find an equalpollence of ideas about your being, and then you can go no further. You become tranquil until you can't sit on the ledge any longer, can't sit alone in a room doing nothing any more.

Not all Greeks needed answers.

One of us. One of us.

Only the threat of our natural condition keeps the bureaucracy bloated. Calm yourself. No one that proclaims them self as being nihilistic does so without being only culturally nihilistic anymore. This isn't a political problem, as much as some people believe it is.

"Pyrrho once declared that it matters not whether one lives or dies. A heckler from the crowd then shouted 'Why don't you go kill yourself then?' Heckling philosophers was a favorite pastime of the Greeks."

Not sure you wanna listen to this guy. Skeptics especially were the laughing stock of Greek philosophy.

Get a great gf.

Get a job

Adopt a puppy or a kitten.

Murder a homeless person.

Accept the oneness of God and accept the final prophet (SAWS) of pure monotheism.

rude

Right. A sceptic that then didn't try to have the last word. Do you even read books? Really, though. Come on. Dance with those devils around the pole yon toad, and let the full moon be sanctified with the necessary scarlet host.

Anyone else excited for the real Halloween night?

Meaning comes from working towards a goal, happiness is reaching it.
Why are you under the impression that meaning has to be dawned upon you?

"To will meaning onto the world is impossible."

t. ideologue

the realization of existentialism isn't that you have to absurdly create meaning from whence there was none. instead it's about firmly reconciling yourself in relation to the world, and cultivating a peace for yourself with respect to that relation. logic skills are just like the image you posted: an idealized spook that isn't relatable to contemporary 'being there'.

the western canon when properly read is a long complicated history of slowly realizing there is no hopes of universals. active nihilism is all about realizing the positive aspect that things are not things-in-themselves, but instead related to you. you're everything you need already.

Oh cmon that was b8

Existentialism, religion, or distract urself with carnal pleasures(hedonism surely won't fix your worldview but it will amelior8 its consequences)
T. Normie advice

morality doesn't have to have a foundation in universals

I'm curious.