Staying with friend for a while

>staying with friend for a while
>every night when he’s home it’s just sitting watching Youtube videos or playing Xbox
>talks enthusiastically about things but so enthusiastically I can only just listen and say yeah, u-huh
>when it’s time for me to retire and do some writing or reading I’m mentally exhausted
How do I be /lit in a setting like this?

cute picture. i need a cute twink like that in my life to whisper poetry in my ear while i pound his boipussi

do you look like that op?

put on lectures on youtube and overpower your friend in rhetoric in order to talk about your subject of choice

GOOD. he's stimulating the OTHER parts of your mind. if your exhausted from social situations you need to be in them more!

T-twink? I thought that was a cute anime girl. (and no I don't look like that)

You don't understand. He's not that stimulating.

That is fan art of Makoto Naegi- everytime I come to this fucking place, there's another Danganronpa pic or some shit. Everytime.

>He's not that stimulating

Then why are you exhausted? Tune him out.

It's one-on-one conversation, user, I'm a guest. I can't necessarily tune him out completely, can I?

I've got the same hair and eyes :) but I'm not a twink or gay, but kissing a dude isn't "gay" ya know

heycool

Don't worry OP I know the feel, just read in the morning it's the best time other than night and conditions your day in a good way

>my friend is letting me stay at his place for free
>but i don't like his daily routine or personality
>if he was considerate he'd leave while i'm here
Don't worry, you won't be staying there for long.

Ey fuck you, I'm considerate and not rude. The routine is starting to wear on me, that's all. I've been here a while.

>put on lectures on youtube and overpower your friend in rhetoric in order to talk about your subject of choice
this. turn your roommate into your prodigy. pretty simple. just subtly drop your redpill of choice information via YT vids. encourage reading. let your roommate see you reading while he does pointless activities such as XBOX gaming and offer Veeky Forums to him.

Also this...
>>He's not that stimulating
Then why are you exhausted? Tune him out.

>prodigy
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I think he meant protege

You are correct. I beg a thousand pardons. English is not my native language. Protege is what I should have used. Thank you for your help.

You too.

The subjects we talk about are interesting but he's exhausting to talk about them with. Also it would be rude to tune him out. Also I'm not really smart.

Sounds as though this is someone who is helping you by providing a place for you to stay but whose company you are not too keen on. This is understandable as you need a place to be but do not necessarily need to converse with at end and spend lots of time around. Perhaps you should consider a pair of headphones that will allow you to play some soft, classical music and read or search the web, etc. in a little bit more of a /comfy/ way for yourself. Even just popping in some regular ear buds and finding a good soothing music to listen to can change the mood a bit.

I have to do this often as I have health conditions that limit my ability to live alone, so I stay with my family. I have a comfy set of headphones that I put on, close my door, and do my own thing. This may help you be able to live with someone else who differs a bit but still gives you shelter. When you feel like being social, be social, but remember you can escape to your own "world" with a set of 'phones. Hell, sometimes, I will put headphones on and just enjoy the peace, no music or stimuli being played.

One time he was going to watch a show that he admitted I wouldn't be into and I did just what you said. It was super-comfy and productive.

You sound like a jackass

fucking neck yourselves autists