Non-Fiction

Alright litfags. Can you guys suggest some non-fiction to a nigger? Vonnegut is good and all but fiction is pretty blue-pilled and beyond encyclopedias I'm lost in the sea of non-fiction.

Extra points for non-fiction in these topics:

> WW2
> Cold War
> 20th century U.S. history
> Anglo-colonial history

Read your own sense of self worth and then move on to making friends with encyclopedic people so they can give you all the information you need without doing any of the work yourself. In the meantime read stuff that makes you go 'haha cool' and say funny things to people who look like they're trapped in a sense of self definition while you're outside.

Also she's fine

Will you people stop posting pictures of titanic asses on this board

What are you, fuckin' gay?

No, I have taste.
Ass implants are disgusting.

I suggest you to read "Countercultures trough the ages" by Ken Goffman (aka RU-Sirius). It proposes counterculture as the fuel of History (it appears, current culture apropiets it ando another cc is born). He tries to write about the cc around the whole globe but ends up centering in the US). I enjoyed it a lot. Sorry for my bad english, not my native lenguage

I want to grab her ass on the train and call her a big whore while I white knuckle that sucker

I'm not gay but I'm trying to nofap for two weeks and seeing these massive asses makes my job harder. This asian chick is just too fucking hot.

Of course.

post more thiccccc orientals

Why the fuck are you posting pictures of 3d girls? Fuck off you retard

I love asian girls and boobs but I'm trying to live the Lawful Good, Christ lifestyle

pray for me bros, the temptation is real

B-but this is the literature forum!

Tom Wolfe of course.
The Kool Acid Test and The Right Stuff, great literary value and non-fiction.

Thanks for the actual answer, compadre.

He has dubs. Your argument against ass implants is invalid.

Also, this is now a thicc asians thread.

There you go.

She looks soo much like my ex, I wish i had just lied and told her i loved her

Bumping with thickies desu

Guns of August

Thanks. Have a thick Asian.

Don't call yourself that, you moron. Self-deprication won't gain you any more respect from these imbeciles. Have some fucking dignity.

>cold war
Just finished pic related, published a couple months ago or so. It's a decent enough read if you're interested in the particulars of the internal processes of the Truman administration regarding post-war China policy. Spends a lot of time on the perspectives of Chiang Kai-shek and Mao too. Kind of an overall play-by-play of how things went to shit and why. Be advised that the author does really push a "we were too Euro-centric" narrative, which was true, but he harps on it enough to make it obnoxious. Additionally, I thought he got a little too poetic about Mao sometimes, which is gay. Still good info in the book though, would recommend.

I can probably dig up some other good ones if you're still kicking around this thread, OP. This was just something I read recently. Hope this helps nigger.

fug

Jezebel.jpeg

WW2 : Helmet for my Pillow - Robert Leckie
Cold War: Not interesting but this is: The Gulag Archipelago - Aleksandr Solzhenistsyn
20th century U.S. History: A People's History of the United States

Also, listen to the user who suggested The Guns of August, that's probably the highest regarded book in this thread so far.

First on topic post on the thread and you make it about niggers, well done faggot

Anyone remember her IG tag? I know she has one, it just happens to escape me now.

read jihad vs mcworld. instant understanding of modern (post 1990s) era

jessicababyfat

>Asian thicc thread
>No 18 year old Filipino thicc waifu, shallyzsaa

Bless you.

thick sweaty asians lads god bless this planet settling here was the best decision i ever made

Name? Not getting much from reverse image.

>Ass implants
Sparrow is 100% natty.