Is Veeky Forums good or evil?

Neither and both in different measure stupid. Depends who's lookin'.

bit o this, bit o that

/pol/ = evil
the rest unironically = good

This, but unironically.

actually this, yes

>good or evil
Neither of those things exist

both
depends on where you go

>t. never been to: /a/, /b/, /d/, /g/, /r/, /v/, Veeky Forums, /r9k/, /s4s/, /vip/, /adv/, /bant/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /int/, /jp/, Veeky Forums(???), /mu/, /news/, Veeky Forums, /soc/, /tv/ or /vp/
they might be evil in different ways, but they're still the bad guys

It's chaotic

>[s4s]
>Evil
Pick one and only one

Veeky Forums is the device referred to as 'blurred line' when discussing absolutes

It depends on if 4channers are believers

Chaotic good, imo - even where it missteps it tries, you know

go back there

It is real
we are truly ourselves on this site as we will never receive punishment or repercussions for the ideals and things we say

I don't go on [s4s] my dude

oh okay my bad in that case

distraction is evil

Veeky Forums IS EVILLLLLLL!

distraction from what?

/pol/ used to be the good guys until reddit came along

why is this image cursed?

>deliberately leaving out the most insidious of the boards
>/po/

your life's work, your mission to get to the bottom of what's going on in the world, your attempt to discover a north star by which to guide your life

fucking A dude

you exist exactly one time. seen in this way it's a terrible, terrible waste of time that we ever spent a moment here.

oh lordie it makes me sad

this, but ironically

/pol/ is still the good guys. i just asked /pol/ and few hours ago and they said so.

t. /pol/

>/d/
Fuck off. They can be a bit weird, but they're harmless. Might as well put /h/ and /gif/ on there too if you're including them.

>/tv/
You've got me there.

because feederism

Maybe I've spent too much time on /d/ but i think feederism is relatively mild and innocent as fetishes go.

not for long user

It's innocuous. The worst it gets is vore and even that's only moderately weird.

>feederism

Interesting. It's amazing how any situation that has dominance, passivity and that highly sexual sensation of "I know I shouldn't but you're making me do what I want anyways" can become a fetish.

Well properly speaking a fetish revolves around a non-genital object. But situational fetishes always have this template.

Holy shit man, thanks, I just figured sex out.

Necessary evil.

>Well properly speaking a fetish revolves around a non-genital object
Ehh. Do you classify a role or an action as an object? What about size/shape/colour?

>any situation that has dominance, passivity and that highly sexual sensation of "I know I shouldn't but you're making me do what I want anyways" can become a fetish.
No, user, it's just /any/ situation.

How much does being a victim of circumstance play into being evil

its perfectly innocuous.

figure out real morality and real love and maybe you'll really figure it out

>outing yourself as a redditor
embarrassing desu

/pol/ is lawful evil
/b/ is chaotic evil

/b/ turned into /trap/ years ago

Evil is when Veeky Forums crosses into real life and vice versa. Good is when Veeky Forums is focused on internal affairs.

>cannibalizing your sexual partner is only moderately weird
t. vorefag

/b/ has always been a mess

>implying Katies literature experience wasn't immensely enriched

Yes, but usually part of it was outsourced when it got to much, like /mlp/

nah they have amateur pictures of roasties (that you aren't supposed to see) too

Chaotic Neutral

/pol/ is chaotic good, all the other boards are chaotic neutral

Veeky Forums is akin to a force of nature, it's neither good nor evil. Is a hurricane evil ? Is an earthquake evil ?
Veeky Forums is a place that truly shows what is inside people and if they already are bad, on Veeky Forums they become satan. If they are good, they become satan. If they already are satan, they become jews

Veeky Forums = chaotic neutral

/pol/= chaotic evil

Chaotic good

Veeky Forums is beyond good and evil.

The problem with Veeky Forums right now is the amount of bitter loners who are apparently proud of their situation and don't want to improve, it wasn't always like that

literally me, but unironically

Neither, it's indifferent. Only the use to which it is put may be classified as good or evil.