Live in London

>live in London
>have almost nothing to do all day
>walk from Charing cross station to Holborn station and decide to go home
>see hiphop street performers right outside the national gallery and realise this is modern britain
>have managed to go over 2 days without craving or having junk food but now my day has lost its rhythm of waking up feeling bad, telling myself I can have junk food one last time, the sugar rush, and then evening's blind optimism and confidence
>tfw nothing to do

i missed the part where you turned into a book

Life is like a book

Fuck you OP I was banned for 30 days by some mod who thought I was you evading a ban.

no, it's not or we wouldn't have made libraries

cemeteries are like human libraries
not many people can take out books though

>hating on based londoncel instead of the faggot janny
shiggydiggydoo

you're not a very good human library. try improving your collection. or reading a book and making a book thread. nobody came here to see you or you would be a library.

>based
how? someone else who doesn't read books? wtf do you come here for? why are you hiding out with nerds?

londoncel is the current best poster on Veeky Forums, if you disagree you literally do not belong here

>muh trips pls
at least steal d&e's if you're going to abase yourself

He doesn't even trip you plebbit retard

I am not a library though I am a book
read the first post of the chain
not even him btw

you're the one who wants personality who don't talk about books. do you not know d&e's ##?

i'm still missing the bit where you became a book.

if life is a book I wouldn't be a library

it's not though, if it were we wouldn't have built libraries.

books are quite literally for faggots, if you want to talk about books go hang out with your fellow polesmokers over at reddit

what are you talking about?
we have cemeteries.
why wouldn't we have libraries?

why are you hanging out with book nerds when even book nerds don't want you?

because life is nothing like a book, and you are unlike a book and in the universe where you are a book, we wouldn't have libraries because we would have burnt every one of those, thank the cosmos we don't live where you're relevant. QED

but life is like a book that doesn't mean we don't need to read other books dummy
we have cemeteries

Just stop posting reddit, you clearly have zero (0) understanding of board culture

sorry for being a bit late with the report guys, usually do it within 10minutes of this shit going up, thread will be gone soon

>being this new
m80 you have years to find out there are bigger autists here than you