What does Veeky Forums think of Manny's SteakHouse in Minneapolis?

What does Veeky Forums think of Manny's SteakHouse in Minneapolis?

Attached: Taylor Hill.webm (640x640, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

takepart.com/author/taylor-hill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Authentic retro-kitsch
Also who is the semen demon

If you've been to one decent steakhouse, you've been to them all. Is it tasty? Yes. Does it leave you satisfied? Absolutely. Is it exciting, interesting, or unique? No, not at all. Steakhouses are the comfort food of fine dining.

Got any shots of her feet?

Taylor Hill

You're mentally ill.

Hope that stupid roastie gets brain cancer

How so?

Stop playing stupid and get the help you obviously need before you end up killing someone.

Is that Allison Williams?

Why do so many people on Veeky Forums pretend that they don't know how to read filenames?

Interesting.

Attached: 1492882228513.jpg (340x565, 37K)

No respect for the foot game.

Attached: 12751268_1724839404401925_1053870289_n.jpg (1080x1080, 55K)

I'd this Taylor Swift?
I want to bite her breasts off and drink her spit desu

>Random_Generic_Female_name_dot_extension
Oh, well that explains everything!

>I'd this Taylor Swift?
yup user it is

Because saucebeggars are without a doubt the stupidest people on Earth. We would be better off with Aborigines. Abbos would set a stick on fire, saucefags would ask if it's a stick.

I've lived here my entire life and never been
I have no intention of going. I hate this place so much

are you the same person that made this?

Attached: Taylor Hill Hockey.webm (640x640, 1.36M)

Why would anyone? Feet are for walking. They get dirty and people who are into sniffing dirty shit are degenerate fuckfaces that need to be hung from a tree asap.

What do you hate about it?

No. There are a few webm's of her that have been circulating.

Attached: 1520717519168.webm (640x640, 854K)

Attached: 1520717593062.webm (640x640, 1.22M)

>"oh tee hee a camera is on time to act cute"
Dumb roastie.

Because someone trying to make conversation with you after you post unrelated images of some D-list celebrity nobody actually cares about but you = "saucebegging"

Would you be happier if I jacked off onto a printout of her face and recited all the irrelevant biographical facts about this chick that you memorized in the hopes of some day meeting her and convincing her to marry you?

Are you the same idiot who thinks random anons are "jealous roasties" competing for your affection whenever someone doesn't recognize your latest stalker fetish target?

>trying to make conversation with you
hu dis? =/= conversation
>after you post unrelated images of some D-list celebrity nobody actually cares about but you = "saucebegging"
Yes
>Would you be happier if I jacked off onto a printout of her face and recited all the irrelevant biographical facts about this chick that you memorized in the hopes of some day meeting her and convincing her to marry you?
If it got you to shut up? Yes, by all means. I don't know how reading the filename equates to knowing intimate details of her life, though. It's just basic literacy.
>Are you the same idiot who thinks random anons are "jealous roasties" competing for your affection whenever someone doesn't recognize your latest stalker fetish target?
No.

Unrelated? The OP literally was taken in the restaurant being discussed.

liberal hipsters thinking that they live anywhere other than a shithole
it's a combination of the worst parts of living in the country with the worst parts of living in the city. it's fucking miserable, it's either cold or the roads are shit, every sports team is garbage, the somalis, and all the fucking lutherans

So your hatred of it stems from hatred of the customers more than the place itself?

>hu dis? =/= conversation
I'm so sorry for not living up to your high standards, user
>I don't know how reading the filename equates to knowing intimate details of her life
See Most people have no idea who the fuck "taylor hill" is, or why she would be famous (assuming she is famous). Veeky Forums is loaded with images of obscure camwhores from siberia that one guy became obsessed with for no obvious reason

See Also I did mention an opinion on the place What more could you hope for?

>I'm so sorry for not living up to your high standards, user
You should be, and they definitely aren't high standards. I'm asking for the bare minimum, and I'm still being disappointed. Worse yet is you defending people who can't read on a text and image-based website.
>See
I did. I can't help anyone else's reading comprehension, but seeing a name and thinking "that can't be her name, i'd better ask" does indeed make you a complete idiot.
>Most people have no idea who the fuck "taylor hill" is
They don't have to. That's why OP added her name in the filename.

>You: That's Taylor Hill
>Me: Oh, is that so? And who is that?
>You: IDIOT! IT'S TAYLOR HILL!
Go ask your tard wrangler to explain that exchange to you, clearly you need some help.

Yeah I guess
This place would be a lot better if the people were more like people from texas and less like people from california

Obese non-denominational christians are what ruined Minnesota

And here's what actually happened:
>wearing a nametag
>what's your name?
>read the nametag
>I'M ALLOWED TO NOT READ, ASSHOLE
>you can just read the nametag and go to google
>WHY WOULD I DO THAT?

Oh, so now you're the celebrity known as Taylor Hill? Another mentally ill Veeky Forums LARPer. How many restraining orders do you have against you?

The filename is the nametag in this situation. I should have made that clear, but you still would have misread it.

The most intense debate about to read or not to read I've seen on Veeky Forums.

I start a topic. Someone asks the name of the person in the original webm. I give it. Then all hell breaks loose.

It's not really that intense, in spite of the intensity of the person defending illiteracy.

I don't know how to get this through your thick skull: nobody knows who the fuck "Taylor Hill" is. By posting a picture of this celebrity you are implicitly inviting conversation about her, and I was inviting you to show your enthusiasm by saying "oh, she is a pretty girl I collect pictures of". That would be a (relatively) normal response.

Instead you went full delusional fanboi on me, "GRRRR HOW DARE YOU PRETEND NOT TO KNOW WHO SHE IS, EVERYONE KNOWS TAYLOR HILL, JEALOUS ROASTIE BEGONE, I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR SLANDER, IF YOU INSIST SHE IS UNKNOWN ONE MORE TIME I SHALL HAVE TO REVEAL MY FULL POWER LEVEL"

>nobody knows who the fuck "Taylor Hill" is
That's why the filename was included: So you can take the information given to you and look it up on your search engine of choice.
>you are implicitly inviting conversation about her
hu dis? =/= conversation

You can also fucking google reviews of Manny's Steakhouse. Maybe you should have done that, hmm?

I didn't make this thread.

>doesn't know how to read a filename
>gets defensive about it over a dozen posts
kek, the absolute state of brainlets

So discussion about food and restaurants are no longer allowed?

you shut your whore mouth

t. roastie

>doesn't know the difference between a type and a token
>throws an autistic shit fit on an anonymous formosan lantern forum

GOOGLE MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 1314900667672.jpg (216x232, 22K)

Google has made Veeky Forums obsolete. Shut it down.

Mods please delete this thread. It contains nothing of value or consequence.

Her name is Taylor Hill. Says so right in the filename; that's how I know who she is. Google if you want to know more.

This is why I don't post pictures of women, people get too horny to think.

This guy?

takepart.com/author/taylor-hill/

I wasn't asking about the one pouring the sauce

>duhhhh hurrrr who is dis *drools*

Attached: hill.png (1672x993, 529K)

>GRRRR HOW DARE YOU PRETEND NOT TO KNOW WHO SHE IS, EVERYONE KNOWS TAYLOR HILL, JEALOUS ROASTIE BEGONE, I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR SLANDER, IF YOU INSIST SHE IS UNKNOWN ONE MORE TIME I SHALL HAVE TO REVEAL MY FULL POWER LEVEL

Attached: nothingpersonnel.jpg (800x450, 52K)

I didn't know who the fuck that dumb whore was until I saw her name in the filename and googled in, whereupon I was greeted with the page I just posted a screenshot of. I'm sorry about your brain damage.

googled it*

Women are so cute

I think these webms came out of /r9k/ and this topic is pretty appropriate for there.

>how does me does a gugl

Attached: brainlet85.jpg (228x221, 5K)

>claiming you didn't know who Taylor Hill was
>implying you needed google
KILL YOURSELF NOW JEALOUS ROASTIE FOR YOU HAVE SLANDERED MY FUTURE WIFE FOR THE LAST TIME

I cannot possibly imagine the anal devastation you are experiencing over being called out for your inability to google a name.

Fuck off back to /r9k/ incel. Your kind doesn't want help, you'd rather jerk off to Elliot Rogers.

That doesn't answer his question.

No sauces or special preparations like an au poivre or a bearnaise? Sounds like they're slacking on their preparation game.

OP here. Clearly I knew her name but I didn't know of her until a couple days ago probably because of a thread on /tv/ Like Speckhart she is just a random model that gets posted on Veeky Forums.

Other times this has been posted people bring up that the salad, entree, and ice cream on top of cake are all served at the same time. By the time they get to dessert the ice cream will be a puddle.

Speckhart is mostly posted on Veeky Forums because of her videos where she looks into the camera without blinking. Taylor Hill is a Victoria's Secret Angel and is probably in the top of earnings when it comes to models