What are some Alt-Right books?

All of them look retarded as fuck

>mfw our society has created so much racial overlap that /pol/ has literally run out of people to look up to due to their own ridiculous constraints.

the alt-right is a fun little case study of painting yourself into an ideological corner due to your own radically stupid presuppositions

On the Genealogy of Morality

"how libtards have inhibited your freedoms" by Mike Armstrong

lmao at the white star of david for spencer, also he's the only one on there who's actually alt-right.
The list ranges from regular old jewish neocons to classic white supremacy in Anglin.

The Alt-Right which Spencer coined is basically just white separatism, I fail to see how that is an ideological corner.

We need to do a better job of shaming and belittling the people who post this shit.

when you declare that everything a Jew even looked at wrong is infected by the Zionist Illuminati, you quickly run out of shit to rally behind.

Its disinfo dude. /pol/ philosophy is very different to whats crossposted. Bring the idiots in and keep the intellegents out.

>/pol/ intelligentsia
do they actually exist? All I ever see are people not understanding how statistics work and drowning people in shitty image macros

Society of the Spectacle, and I say that unironically

>alt-right is a real thing
Then people don't know why radical centrists and communists are treated like the sewer of society

I remember as if it was today: Spencer pics started to pop up on /pol/ in march 2016. No one knew him.
A few months later /qa/ and Veeky Forums started to spread they were the ''nu-nazis''. Then Spencer made that nazi sign and became the nazi popstar of CNN, Huffington Post and Foxnews
Obviously a coincidence

I do not understand your point here

the communists and radical centrists can't even fight /pol/ and right-wing for what they are. They have to use kosher-invented labels so they can fight a ghost instead of at least trying to refute and/or destroy the real thing
I had to read dozens of communist literature which took my energy and my time but at least I don't need to go to Stormfront or Metapedia to get information about how they operate

well communists are retards so that's to be expected, but if you can't find a single refutation of the alt-right concepts then you need to look harder because it's definitely there.
fascism is second only to communism in terms of white European body count my dude

''alt-right'' is not fascist in nature
if we are talking about /pol/ and stormfronters it's a mix of libertarians with or without racial identity
Even if you try to be generous and try to label the ideology of ''alt-right'' ''leaders'' you can't because they have none. And then we ask: who are ''alt-right'' leaders? the gay media star jew, the libertarian mememaister (who mixes anti-authoritarianism with darwinism), the street journalist who never read 2 books about communism?
Regardless of them not having an ideology I believe the so-called modern anti-globalism can be a lot easier to deal with(because they have a biological or spiritual allergy to mass degeneracy to some degree) and note the anti-globalists range from ultra-libertarians, KKK larpers, truth-seekers, hippies to ''we the people'' activists.

okay you have a valid point but you're caught up in a lot of nuance I'm opting out of. I guess I'm addressing the Spencer types who are anti-globalist and think racializing groups is a valid separation, as well as the "muh western values" people who are willing to throw those same values away because they think the leftist degenerates are winning the culture war and they'd rather win than be ideologically consistant

Alt-right Zionism will never go away because there has never been a conflict between anti-semitism and Zionism, they have worked together historically and will work together in the future. The state of Israel is perfectly comfortable with right-critics of Israel, it's perfect propaganda that the only people who would oppose it are anti-democratic or racist or whatever. Meanwhile left critics have done much more to damage the reputation of Israel in less than a decade

>Alex Jones
>Spouse
Lel

>Peterson
>Alt-Right