Is having knickknacks on your shelf acceptable?

Is having knickknacks on your shelf acceptable?

Perhaps it's inevitable.

No way, all those barriers between yourself and the information contained within the tomes of knowledge? Instant pseud detector.

My shelf my property. Fuck off, statists.

That little brass cannon my great grandmother gave me when i was six, the little carved crystal polar bear, the wood carved laughing Buddha, the few concert tickets all mark me as a pseud? B-but this is certainly irony, right?

Owning books is honestly overrated. Get raped

The buddha and the concert tickets mark you as something. I'd have to know what the concerts were to tell you what it marks you as.

>having a bookshelf
>not just filling your otherwise empty apartment with stacks of books several feet high all over the floor
baka desu senpai

Last two: Luna, Neko Case...

Pseud. But mainly because of the cannon. The only cannon on your shelf should be the western Canon as outlined by bloom.

It's essential.

physical books are knickknacks

some variation bugman, or a woman who smokes cigarettes. either way you have a cat. Didn't get enough from the tickets for an accurate result.

Are anime figures acceptable?

only on an anime shelf

I have one wooden ship between books.
Nothing that would block the access by being in front of the books. I would probably knock them over constantly.

No

i have a mario toy i got from wendy's like 12 years ago on mine

Buy a glass display case and keep them in your bedroom, or office if you have one. There's no way to make toys look cool to others, but it's easy to make a space look a lot worse with toys.

Private property is theft comrade, we will distribute your shelf to the masses and seize your mom's means of reproduction

>bloom
>needing another man to tell you what to read
What a pseud

Oh you know best, huh? Tell me the last 500 books you read in reverse chronological order and let's see.

if you want something to fidget with while you read it's good.

The clear patrician choice. The goal is to stack them so high that one day an errant motion will topple on one on you like a tree, killing you instantly. Your family can say you died doing what you loved.

Avoiding your backlog.

>falls for obvious bait
>tries to convince us he's not a pseud

>Avoiding your back log
Top zozzl3

your a pseud cockmuncher who thinks hes smart
please go and fuck yourself with a banana

Now that's good.

keke solid post

Why would you ever care about that? Do whatever you want, you dumb knicker.

solid belly laugh from this

It is just like the pairless socks.

>Is having knickknacks on your shelf acceptable?
Not to a cat.

damn user i'm jealous. love neko case, especially her early albums. how was the concert?

Too late, I already did that today.

Please son... I eat bait for breakfast.

wonderful post, mon ami

I have knick knacks on my film shelf (e.g. screenwriting awards, filmmaking trophies, final fantasy figurines, etc) but my bookshelf only has a little Greek horse statuette that my mother got me when she visited Athens.

Private =! personal