Ugh

>First person narrative
Worst kind

>in-text justification of the existence of first person narrative

I love this shit desu

>2nd person choose your own adventure
Best kind

That's what I thought when I was 8 years old. I had never thought about whether I preferred "first person" or "third person" for a long time, it had simply not even occurred to me. I could not wish myself to think it. Then I saw some comment on some girl I knew a little back in high school, this chick that is "smart" but only reads 500 page fantasy novels that are part of a series and makes very sort of, hmm, pseudo-Brahman, takes-pride-in-consuming-ABC, condescending comments on any attention-grabbing Facebook post related to politics. Anyway, the comment. It was just an off-hand reference to something that was obviously an established "quirk" of hers, some kind of aggressive gripe, a disdain for "first-person books". When I saw this, I immediately thought about the last time I ever thought anything remotely like that was when I was an 8 year old reading Deltora Quest. Then I wondered Jesus Christ what the fuck does she read how many novels are arbitrarily closed off to her due to this fucking trash opinion. Die. I want her to grovel in the pig's nest. I'd tie her up and permanently BDSM abuse her, even though I'm gay. Restrained with chains, naked, dirty, without her glasses, forced to lie and sit and stand in a cell with a cement floor covered in hay, tickling and itching her.. yes... tickling... I'd tie her up and tickle her mercilessly, kneading her pudgy thighs and belly, dragging my nails up and down her armpits and sides and feet. Fuck you cunt. Rip hair. Brand breast with hot iron. Stick needles in eyes. Bitch. Cum face bitch. Retard.

honey

you dont sound too gay. sadism knows no gender

Proof that faggots are mentally ill.

If it's done greatly I like it more than 3rd person tbqh

Is this a Lit meme or a Hollywood meme? You do have standards, don't you, Op?

*he
*he
*he
*he
*him
etc

>t. never heard of Jay McInerney's Bright Lights, Big City or the other one by some woman

>blocks your path

*Made a whole gen. of cynics just by making them hate the book*
Heh...nothin personal kids

Have you shared this with your therapist yet?

Between ourselves—for you won’t denounce me to the tragic poets or any of the other imitative ones—all such poetry is likely to distort the thought of anyone who hears it, unless he has the knowledge of what it is really like, as a drug to counteract it.

rofl

ehm

alternating person is best person

>his narrative doesn't switch between first and third person when necessary

I was actually hoping you were gonna say something of value

>his narrative doesn't switch between active and passive voice

New copypasta?

>narrative

All copypastas are old, newfriend

New copypasta?