Books to help cope with this feel?

Any recs on books about manletism? Coping with it?

The manipulated man by Vilar, and Epictetus Enchiridion. Romance is a meme, desiring someone or seeking the approval of women is a bad move. Your happiness should not depend on opinions you can't control.

t. ascended crypto-chad

But user, it's not just women I have trouble with. No one takes me seriously because of my height and it irks me to no end.
>t. ascended crypto-chad
Kekkles

sauce on this semen demon pls

Why is it that cyber beta-orbiters are the same people that can't figure out how to reverse image search?

the biggest chads I know are fat manlets. They are the archetypal ultra confident funny loudmouthed manlets. Just become what you're supposed to be it, OP. manlets are kings, and im not even a manlet.

Shhhh don't let the lanklets know

What's a cyber beta-orbiter? Sounds badass!

who cares she's some random Dutch genetic waste with fat lips a pound of makeup. free yourself user.

women, men. same difference. they'll take you seriously if you're competent. one of my good friends in the army was like 5'2". he constantly drew attention to his height and made fun of himself, and this caused other people to make fun of him too. it made him stronger, and an asshole. dude as promoted to SSG (middle management) in less than five years. and he got mad play from short qts. just... accept your nature.

Its someone who makes a living scavenging decommissioned satellites before returning to his orbiting living pod
A desperate bunch, not ones to be trifled with

If this happened to me I'd just shift my foot and snap one of her heels off

Just don't think about it. I'm probably shorter than you and I've led a normal life.

>normal
>posts on 4chins

I cope by staying home on weekends and reading. I might not know what love feels like, but at least i've read Shakespeare's oeuvre.

we need a /yootoober/ and /self-help/ board

If you don't know what love feels like then you only understand like 1/4 of Shakespeare tops

I know what unrequited love feels like, so I think i'm up to 1/2 of Shakespeare

Wow, he was an asshole and a middle-manager? Talk about inspirational!

Still better than like 90% of Veeky Forums's demographic. tbqh

The top 10% of the bottom 10%, now there's a goal.

>tfw average height
>tfw will never have tall amazon busty mommy gf tower over me and use and abuse my flimsy little boy body to her heart's content

mommy_problems.gif

>tfw 5'8"
>tfw move to Japan
>tfw constantly pursued by beautiful harlots in public saying "cute-o cute-o very very cute-o" and "so kawaii"
>tfw I just ignore them because after a lifetime of being totally ignored or held in contempt by everyone around me I am physically incapable to responding to expressions of interest

Just move to Asia.

Whatever by Houellebecq kind of introduces this feeling, gives you something to relate to.
I remember reading a thread on some forum about the subject, not specifically manletism but being left out of romance because of genes in general all while greatly desiring romance.
The general consensus seemed to be to embrace and enjoy the struggle, I saw Thus Spoke Zarathustra being recommended in relation with this way of coping.
I like to take an absurdist approach inspired by Albert Camus, similar to how Meursault, when he was sentenced to death, finally accepted the absurdness of life and assumed a careless stance towards it.

The book of putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger to end your pathetic, short life

Do you honestly think you're fucking funny? Seriously. You're a fucking ugly little cunt mate, and if I ever see you I'm gonna fucking slit your fucking face wide open, yeah?

Nice fantasies, gaijin.

Just look at Dave Franco. Dude is a 5'6" manlet but rich, famous, babe magnet. Oh too, don't be afraid of going for girls like 2 inches taller or just as tall. It'll be like date a model man. That's how I see it. Wear boots too, get some red wings and like slim bootcut jeans. trust me user

Don't call me mate. And ok bro, bring it on.

>tfw manlet
>tfw agressive hair loss at a ripe age of 23
ANY BOOKS FOR THIS FEEL BOYOS?

Stalin was the same height as pic related and he was a brutal totalitarian dictator. Don't let your dreams die, OP. Manlets can be powerful too.