Stop reading books

Why are you reading books right now, are you stupid? can't you think instead, come up with something your head? why do you need someone else to do the thinking and imagining for you?
Literature is for people with deficiency in mind. reading fiction is only good at improving your lingustic skills.

I don't read books, I shitpost original thoughts about writers.

How many book have you read in your life?
I have only read 3 and that's because i was forced to.

Probably about 1000 books worth of Veeky Forums shitposts.

"...thoughts put down on paper are nothing more than footprints in the sand: one sees the road the man has taken, but in order to know what he saw on the way, one requires his eyes."

what if its written in braille init

How do you adquire eyes?

yeah man you're right
no smart man after the renaissance has read a single book

Pathetic, you couldn't come up with that yourself and had to quote someone else, what a brainlet.

Smartest people are scientists and they don't have time for fictional Lit tier books, they read scientific papers instead.

>all of my viewpoints are entirely original and in no way relate to or agree with anything I have ever read

How's the schizophrenia treating you?

Einstein wrote several books that weren't exclusively scientific so he obviously read some as well, and he's just the famous example
stop making shitty bait to justify the fact you don't read, the smartest people of all time are scientists/philosophers who naturally have a proper grasp of language that they obtained by reading

Can you name me a single intelligent person who boasts about not reading
hard mode: black science man doesn't count

I never claimed that all are, I subconsciously may not realize that I steal some of it from other people, but at least I try to be original.
Also I don't read that much, so that helps.

Smart people rely on their image of being smart people, if they boasted about not reading then they wouldn't be considered smart anymore.

>Can you name me a single intelligent person who boasts about not reading
You are speaking to him.

Einstein was hated by other scientists for a reason.

>pseuds rely on their image of being smart people
ftfy

proofs?

proof that I'm intelligent? you might have to take my word for it, can't really provide good proof on an imageboard.

How do you feel when someone points out that your "original" thoughts were already had by someone much more well read than you hundreds of years ago, or more? Let me guess, you hang out with nonreading turbo plebs to the end of feeding your hyper inflated ignorant egotism

You sound stupid desu.

Nobody point that out to me, so I don't feel anything, now that you have I still don't feel anything.
doesn't matter that someone had my throats before, everything you could think of has already been thought of there have been so many humans. what matter is how you reach those thoughts. if for example I reinvented a computer without even not knowing about it, wouldn't that still be impressive and display of intelligence?

no I don't hang out with people at all.

proof?

>cares about "displaying his intelligence"
>"no I don't hang out with people at all"

Lying pseud who thinks to impress detected

I don't think to impress, I just think because that's what I'm comfortable in doing. how am I lying? I really don't interact with other people, I don't have any friends.