*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

*Steps on her leg*

every time I see people doing this they aren't even reading, they're just sitting with friends

I always get store employees to ask them to move

*Pulls out genitals to assert dominance, kicks her in the face and runs off with a Big Book of Pokemon*

What a faggot.

Move on, ho. This is a place of business. You wouldn't pull up a chair to the TV's in Walmart and chill out so why the fuck are you doing it here?

Nasty, sock-less cunt. Why must you torment me so with these jezebels?

this. she definitely looks like she has a smell to her

'Excuse me' I mutter, jerkily stepping over her bare legs, while the corners of our eyes meet in complicit confusion. Mildly aroused by the prospect of a meet-cute, yet angered by her obstructive non-conformity, I proceed to my intended destination, leaving what was most likely an entitled pleb behind.

Why is she using her bag as a cushion? Does she realize that isn't it's intended use?

*masturbates*

>ywn smell her bookworm qt smelly feet

>"Excuse me, I'm trying to get the Big Book of Pokemon over there"

>graphics novel
eeeeugh

*cum in my pants*

You've obviously never been in a Walmart before. That happens fairly often.

I'd probably get startled and circumvent the entire passage in order to avoid interaction

Best answer.

*steals her shoes and socks right off her feet*

>sits down in shitfic
>"Stephanie get my picture so everyone knows I'm a thoughtful reader"
>"Make sure to get the large coffee in the pic"

intothetrash.jpg

*trips over and pushes my face right into her ass*

good laddie

Reminds me of this one time I was in my school's library looking for three specific books and that was it and that was all I wanted to do was to find those books and leave and go read them. I knew exactly where they were and I grabbed the first two no problem but when I went to get the third there was. this. fucking. girl just sitting right in front of it so that I couldn't just reach kit and grab it, so I said 'excuse me' and she goes 'oh, sorry. hey what are you looking for?' and i am not trying to have that conversation just then so I go 'this thing by some guy I don't remember his name' and she goes 'I'm reading this' and holds up sombre commentary on Nietszche that I DO NOT CARE ABOUT and I just looked at her for a second and then walked away.

That's my story, fuck off.

wtf have you autists never met a girl? shes probably just wearing ankleless socks

>I always get store employees to ask them to move

What a faggot.

She turns her head as she sees you powerwalk away.
>"Hey, can you pass me that James Joyce novel you're holding.
You begin to sweat.
>"Finnegan's Wake, right?"
I can hear her pronounce an apostrophe. My anxiety turns into anger, and I grit my teeth.
>"There's no apostrophe," I say.
>"I knew that. Just trying to rile you up. Open up to the first page."
I do so. I notice my sweating fingers tremble as they unlock the book's once clasped pages.
>"Ba-" I start.
She snorts as she sees me read the word. From memory. she recites it:
>"Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk."
She jogs away after that, shoplifting, successfully, a copy of The Colour of Magic. I have the biggest boner, and try to hide it with a large Zelda book until it disappears.

>Turn back the way you came
>The way back is also blocked

People actually do this?

Must be an american thing.

Don't mind me, I'm just reading six books in a row.

F-fuck...

m-mam d-do you m-mind?

Moar please!

I'm raging so hard right now

>ugly ass legwear
hell no nigga

>why you dressing like a hipster cunt? you little shit

Seems like if you stay in sections that attract people that aren't normal or subnormal, like philosophy, history, and L I T E R A T U R E, you won't have to walk around women trying to appear "profound" by reading YA genre bilge in public

Pics like these piss me off so much. Why can't you just read a book. You're not anything special for reading a book. Pics like these cheapen the activity. Just read for fucks sake

what do?

i'M iN tHe PhiLOsOPhY sECTioN mOm!

Because they're doing it for promotional reasons, the photographer who is a man told them how to pose and they're both getting paid for it. It's amusing how quickly you jump to woman blaming.

This pic says otherwise

Should I buy this picture of a pregnant lady reading on the floor of a book-store for this thread?

I went to a bookstore the other day and there was this middle-aged lady just fucking sitting there exactly like this and like a dozen books strewn across the floor.
What makes people think this is okay to do?

She, at least, is not in the middle of the corridor. Wouldn't really need to walk around her, just wait until she makes her selection then take her place at the shelf.

Wh-what? You mean all these JEZEBELS reading aren't candid?

"Move, faggot."

*bursts into treats*

I don't have an issue if a picture is taken for promotional reasons. I just hate the fact that a picture like that tries to elevate the person in it just for reading, whether or not they are male or female

Holy shit, this looks exactly like a comic store in my town except that it's obviously not the same because every title in the pic is in english. Apart from that everything is the same: the carpet, the distribution of the shelves, the colour... I'm frankly a bit spooked friends.

>$CAD
Might as well, that shit is worthless.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT I WOULD BE ANYWHERE NEAR THE GAMING AND GRAPHIC NOVEL SESSION OF THE LIBRARY?!@

Would you tell her to get out of the way?

Maybe it's the same chain? If not, someone could have copied a Barnes & Noble, for instance.

this
Who do you think those people are to fear them? goddamn user
posers

" 'Scuse me love can you pass up that Pokemon book"

>Divergent

The path she's blocking leads to Magic: The Gathering and Pokemon books. Why is that my path.

>gaming
>graphic novels
already turned around

cuz ur a fucking nerd lol

People actually shop at Barnes and Nobles? I guess I'm lucky since I live in Chattanooga and there's this great used book store called McKay's. The only time I go to B&N is if McKay's doesn't have it, and I don't want to buy from Amazon. A book at B&N is between $17 and $30. A book at Mckay's is rarely over 10.

>not humoring her intellectual posturing and banging her in the stacks
You have a lot to learn about university libraries lad.

Perfect position to get kicked in the face

quiet down, fag

Would I rip her ears off and smash her face with a 2x4? Yes

and theyre all covered in semen

That's what B&N is for, towns that don't have good used bookstores. Mine doesn't, so I go there just to browse sometimes, never buy though. Once they've aske me if they can help me find something for the third time, I know it's time to leave.

>Hunger Games
>the lean Green meme machine
>Divergen
>some other YA trash
>TWILIGHT
She has truly achieved literary apotheosis.

i dont think you can call living in Chattanooga 'lucky'

Ok. I lied. I live on Signal Mountain :^)
>inb4 someone narrows down my identity

checked those digits for you, pal

Prepare your anus

How's the choo-choo?

pardon me lass, i couldn't help but notice you checking out the zizek section...

>shoes still on

>Yo
>*step over her and continue on minding my own business*

You fools, you curs, you scum--don't you know that I don't care if she's an idiot? Her mind may be as yet impure, yea, but, in the words of Milton's Comus, she has

but yet a hidden strength
Which if Heav'n gave it, may be term'd her own:
'Tis chaste beauty, my brother, beauty--
She that has that, is clad in compleat steel.

Which God-giv'n radiance is unimpeded by the fog now clouding her mind, and which can only be enhanced by proper Learning.

Don't spoil my boner you fucking dolts. you animals.

why do thots do this?

Don't be misogynistic on my imageboard, troll.

It used to be good for Christmas dinner. But they stopped that shit years ago. Now it's like partially condemned or some shit. They've a guitar museum in it now. The garden area is beautiful though.

>skyrim book

wtf?

>chaste

Whatever you want to believe, pal

Those books are all awful

>backs into the staff room only to stumble over this

*trips over legs*

why is it that """bookish""" type girls are either qt waifu material or raging sluts?

Probably artwork collection, user.

No, happens in the Uk as well. Had a huge monster doing this in a bookshop, filling an aisle floor with her sprawled chubby limbs and nest of shopping bags. I muttered 'Excuse me' and carefully stepped over her. She gave me a dirty look because of the invasion of her personal space, so I dropped a silent fart as I passed. She had gone a few minutes later.

muh soggy knees

PARDON ME BOY

>*does a 360*
>walks away
>blocked by this
why the FUCk are there dozens of people reading on the floor in this bookstore?????

Steals her coffee like a real nigga, I need more Caffeine to prove more theorems bitch!

>aposematic hair
>generic hipster clothing
>book that all generic hipsters pretend to have read/enjoy

why are people so predictable
where can I meet people who aren't templates? I'm serious, this is starting to make me really depressed

>Not engaging her in conversation
Why not?

They'll find any reason to take a picture in public, won't they?