Do you edit Wikipedia?

Do you edit Wikipedia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_enlargement
theregister.co.uk/2012/12/20/cash_rich_wikipedia_chugging/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am not learned enough to write articles, but I edit categories and discuss at CFD (categories for discussion)

I am very subtle about my wikipedia posting. This one time I reedited a wiki page about an actor, using a tone that implies that he was gay without explicitly stating it. Didn't think it would work until people started tweeting him saying things like "I'm so proud of you for coming out" etc

No, but there was some guy who invented a lot of things in sports like the tackling dummy, putting numbers on jerseys, the basketball free throw and a number of other things that were on there in a list, and some people I knew added to it that he had invented "moving arms while running to increase speed," and it stayed up there for years.

inb4 larping faggots start claiming that they subtly fuck with the content without getting caught

I hate wikipedia but I keep an account logged on in the background in case I see something that triggers my autism and I need to fix it.

Which actor user?

Too late.

Occasionally. That and packing condoms in a warehouse were probably my only contributions to mankind.

no but i gave them 3 bucks last year

My personal favourite Wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_enlargement

>he edits Wikipedia for free

I spend a few hours every day defending Israel on Wikipedia

I fuck with the content and get caught. I did once get the revision comment saying they thought it was funny though.

look up Astroturf dude

I occasionally correct or contribute glaring mistakes, sure

Calule, mănânci ovăz?

I used to. Wikipedia is banned in Turkey now so I don't bother to enter or translate anything.

I didn't do this, but thought it was funny.

>donating to wikipedia

literally why? they are already loaded

Proof?
Why is there an appeal from the Wikipedia founder moot on it then?

theregister.co.uk/2012/12/20/cash_rich_wikipedia_chugging/

I wouldn't call having a couple of millions being cash rich for a world wide website. But yeah they seem to be ok for now.

I correct typos in three different languages. There's loads on the Dutch one.

I'd donate to Wikipedia if the allowed primary sources.

I correct punctuation where needed.

lmao sick man of europe at it again

I vandalize it sometimes, yes.

I was banned from it for "starting an edit war" with an admin after I reverted two of his edits where he removed good chunks of well-sourced content without explanation. That content dealt with chinese making up their own word for SJW and using it to make fun of reddit-left....

So yeah, I used to. I also made several pages that dealt with sunken ships and Romanian towns back in and around 2010

Just my own page.
Deci suntem cel puțin trei doar pe firul ăsta. Și eu care intram aici ca să scap de compatrioți pe internet.

wikipedia is for pedophiles

DONATE DONATE DONATE DONATE DONATE DONATE

>Wikipedia is banned in Turkey
I worked with a super cunt from Turkey and she always went on and on how much better Turkey was than Canada. Meanwhile, there was a fucking coup, it's basically a religious state, and they've banned Wikipedia? kek what a roach shithole

I maintain a few pages about fake bug species I made up and created photos of on photoshop.

How do you get away with it without citing any source?

I was actually lying in that post.

Looks like you have to use different sources than Urban Dictionary.

I vandalized my high school’s wiki. Occasionally I’ll go back and revert it to my edit, but they usually catch it pretty quick

Beautiful.

i can always tell when a: libertarian, right winger, economist, christian, atheist, neuroscientist, CS nigger, philosopher, leftist or fascist has edited a page. You all leave marks that are blatantly obvious

they don't want their citizens finding out that turks are not actually descended from "altaic" japanese warriors.