So, when are we going to make this list again?

So, when are we going to make this list again?
If the answer is never. Just answer me a question.
How much this list changed since the year related?

it’s probably the same list but in different order. Why don’t you do it op?

The original coincided with the Veeky Forums split and seriously effected the quality of this board when it was posted to imgur. Every time a new one is posted, some fucker rushes over to reddit to post it, and then we get at least 5 months of Ready Player One, deep brave and new 1984 analysis, and actual offense at shitposting. These lists were a mistake the first time, and worse the second. The 3rd was fake made on the discord.

As far as how much it changed, it hasnt because 80% of people just got here and will leave in another few weeks.

can you post the fake one?

Too much work. I just founded it on web, when I was searching for that book that was written with the help of Veeky Forums. Hypersphere I guess. I this list made me wonder, how much it changed. But I didn't know that there were alot of fake lists.

This.
And besides they're misleading. Fucking IJ #1 and Don Quixote isn't even top 10? What a bunch of shit.

list is favorite books, not best books

Yeah, I was like "IJ? the book that all Veeky Forums meme about in first?"

why is the Bible's authorship "unknown" its divinely inspired by the Lord God YHWH and was written by the disciples of his son Christ and their ideological descendants. Its absolutely not anonymously penned

There are 2016 and 2017 ones, just google them.

Yeah but like that other guy said. It comes from reddit.

I already made this post once today but I'll do it again now: Anyone who has browsed Veeky Forums for more than a whole year already has a pretty good idea of what the board's top 100 is, we have a sticky full of charts which is better than any top 100 will ever be, the only thing you're doing is outing yourself as a newfag who only came here at some point in the past year.
At least you didn't post any kekistani shit this time.

I'm not a newfag tough. I know the top 100 of Veeky Forums. I'm just wondering about this list. Whatever, sorry for asking.

The 2016 one wasn't made by Reddit. There were like multiple threads on Veeky Forums where we voted and some user sifted through all the data and made the chart.

Got it. But I can only find there, I can't actually, I receive a 404 error. Is it almost the same thing as this list?

We should do a big poll of 200-300 books. We already know the top 100 but I am interested in the books that didn't make it but are still worth reading.

EVERYONE SHOULD GET TWO VOTES. ONE FOR WHAY EVER YOU WANT AND IF IT'S ALREADY ON LADT YEARS LIST YOU GOTTA VOTE FOR ONE BOKM THAT WASN'T.

we made one already
it literally doesn't change
Veeky Forums doesnt read we just meme the same 50 books ad nauseum

fake

We usually do it in the Spring, last year a new guy did it and closed the polls way too early, resulting in a list of a lot of books that likely only managed 1 vote that he then picked from.

If we start listing books I can make it. Should we do favorite 5?

Hypersphere
TLOTIAT
Catcher in the rye
Siddhartha
The Odyssey

Seeing the sales rating still makes me chuckle. Perfect Christmas present

widely considered to be ingenuine