Why is she so revered?

Why is she so revered?
In my opinion, her prose style, heavy on cliche, makes no demands upon her readers. In an arbitrarily chosen single page--page 4--of the first Harry Potter book, I count seven cliches, all of the "stretch his legs" variety.

U just mad jelly misogynist!

Shut up and watch starwars

ironic shitposting is still shitposting. take this shit to /b/.

Because a bunch of beta virgins grew up reading her shit stories so it's ingrained in them as something good.

This. Remember, Harry Potter is fundamentally a story for children and young teenagers. Well, now all those people who were that age when they read the books have grown up, and they still cling pathetically to the memories of those joyful hours reading about Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I don't blame her for writing the books. I blame so many men and women in my generation for not growing the fuck up.

They grew up to eat Big Macs.

why waste breath on it?

Because she retroactively made up shit to keep her characters relevant

Hermione wuz kangz

stretch his legs isn't a cliche it's a figure of speech

They graduated at Hogwarts and all they're qualified to read is Stephen King.

OMG
is this like berenstein vs berenstain shit or am I seriously this fucking stupid?
I remember last time I saw this quote losing all respect for harold bloom cause I thought he was literally claiming she repeated the phrase 'stretch his legs' 7 times and since that was wrong, I thought he was slandering her.
Now it says 'variety', idk am I stupid?

It only appears once in the Sorcerer's Stone. You can literally find this out by ctrl+f on the text.

Bloom is a fraud.

do you really think bloom would just lie?
>what is "variety"

What if I told you
the barrier to becoming a rich artist wasn't becoming good at art
but was becoming bad enough at art to appeal to dimwits

She came from nothing to ascend to fame and fortune through her own artistic vision.

M̷̴͓̦̙͚̠̠̱̬̗̮͙̯̞͉͕̬̫̖͂̾̋͊ͦͮͧͤ̇͗̂͢͡Ớ͙͉̞̖̤̺̫͔̪̱̼͈̤̟̠̜̍̐͘͞Ṃ̶̶̵̘̹̟̫̩͖̙̦̝̥̙̝̞̟̞͔͚̀̓̈́̈́̍̂ͮͤ̈́͊̇͒̒ͧ͘̕M̵̹̱̤̣̻͖̘̮͉͉̖̬̪̼̣̈ͪͩY̶̼̫͍͎͚̟̭͇͔̳͕͎̜̭̫͈ͨ͑̀͂͆̎ͫ͛̏͆͊ͅ

> heavy on cliche
>makes no demands upon her readers

Answered yourself already

It’s hard to comprehend how huge Potter was at the time...she’s a grating personality now but it was hysteria and she earned her spot

Is there any fantasy book of that level where the MC dies or doesn't win at the end?

Le bible m’lady

I agree somewhat. My problem with HP is the ultimate take away of the franchise is
>be nice to nerds
>bc they might actually be the chosen one

Am I being baited here?
I refuse to believe that somebody could be so lacking in self awareness as to post shit like this here...