"My hobbies include reading."

>"My hobbies include reading."

>my hobbies include shitposting on a kazakh post-surrealism collective about how dum reading is

i have to bump this thread because i'm upset because i need to wake up in 3 hours and i haven't fallen asleep yet

My hobbies include rock climbing, partying and sexing the GF.

I'm a normie! Yewhaa!

this is now a hobby thread
hiking, hunting, reading, drawing here

god I love to do heroin that is a hoby yes

Read? Yes

Art, theology, surgery, eating/drinking, reading manga, nature, videogames, drugs, sex

>sexing the GF

If I had a resume I'd put that on there. That way I'll get fired for lying.

>the face of that guy you know that's way too into "vintage gaming"

how on earth is surgery a hobby

My hobbies include thinking, dancing to the sounds of nature and walking in the rain.

>he doesn't perform recreational surgery

my hobbies are
uh

My hobbies are reading, contemplating things, philosophy, theology, esoteric studies, occultism, improving myself, and volunteering for causes I think are important. My life still feels chaotic and empty though.

I spend my time like this. Sitting with my droogs at the Korova milk bar. Then I goith into the night and give the good ol beaty weaty to some of the lesser cultured in society. After my exercise I latith down in my cosy postel and listen the sweet zvuki of symphony 9 Ludwig Van Beethoven. I've got little time for the viddy but I enjoy a some fine literature involving a little bit of ultra violence.

read the list again, only the first two things could possibly be a hobby

my hobbies are philosophy, reading, occult studies, antiquing (especially for old books), photography, language, journalism, alcohol, and communism.

>I red symbols on paper. that make me smart. dont be plebe, but patrish like me

well heck, it's better than watching tv

Is it though?

I DON'T OWN A TV, SO

rookie mistake, you have to say your hobbies are 'reading and writing' that way people won't think you're only semi-literate.

>His hobbies doesn't include reading

My droog.

>sexing le gf
go back

>kazakh post-surrealism collective
quality post