STOP BEING REBORN

STOP BEING REBORN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGUpYD_Ze_E
wikivisually.com/wiki/Mahajanapada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah fuck that

it's actually terrifying

knowing that our only chance to live with the people we love in our life right now is to achieve gnosis with them, in this life, before it's too late and we get flung into another configuration.

I'll get on that as soon as I clean my room.

Stop

Fuck that, I'm gonna come back as a dragon and destroy people's crops

STOP WORSHIPPING FOREIGN RELIGIONS

you wont get reborn you pathetic faggot

>the virgin nirvana vs the chad samsara

broke: reincarnation is due to karma, nirvana is not reincarnating anymore

woke: reincarnation is random and unfair, nirvana is accepting that there is infinite suffering in your future

but... you will.

the only hope for ceasing the suffering, the all-ensnaring falsehoods of flesh, is to achieve gnosis; to live in the Astral Light that disperses throughout entirety, being one with everything, entrapped in a neon blue caul.

C'mon, user.

>when you realize Buddhists are anti-natalists

>not embracing this perpetual becoming head on

silly untermensch

>buddhists are anti-natalists

So Christianity's out of the question then?

Correct
all crackers in Murica should worship native Gods

>when you realize that buddhists are non-consecutivist anti-natalists

Not exactly what I had in mind

>odin
>hurrr my interpretation of the fucking sun is better than yours

Paganfags will never learn.

>b-but muh desperate grab for identity

this is an interesting turn to buddhism

Impossible. Reminder that Buddhism is the most retarded religion right after the Abrahamic ones. You can't obtain divine enlightenment in this mortal body

What exactly is wrong with that?

>t. actual retard

Nothing. It's just a new hivemind by dumb people that thought bacon was awesome in 2012.

epic argument my fellow intellectual!

>You can't obtain divine enlightenment in this mortal body

Where are you getting that from? How long have you tried to get to it? Are you interested in the occult? Gnosticism?

Sounds like a lot of nonsense from a brainlet desu.

GET CONFIDENT, STUPID!

I worship the sun. It gives us like :)

They are not, they merely dislike the god of this world, without having direct access to the One True God.

yes you can.
It requires an OBE, and ego death.

>inb4 ego never leaves
Not the same idea of ego retard

being born into a womb is supposed to be a supremely claustrophobic and agonizing process according to tibetan buddhism. you're accosted by the four elements for months, becoming more and more stunted, denser, stuffed into a frail form until you're either pulled/pushed out or blending up by an abortionist

no

fake and gay

>someone actually wasted their time making that

lmao

>wasted their time

all of 30 seconds? And how long did it take for you to respond to it?

Also it is accurate

What's the smallest thing one can get reincarnated as? Maybe nirvana will be achieved if we kill all life on Earth

the whole point is that you can't get out of the cycle by "cheating the system" the system itself is inherent to all existence

I am interested in the occult. There's never been anybody on this planet that has actually ever obtained enlightenment so that's how I know

lol, implying ego death exists

The history of humanity is the history of cheating the system, so who knows.
And that still doesn't answer my question of what happens when all life on Earth dies. I'm genuinely curious what the real answer would be.

What if every human on earth made a pact never to have children but are still unenlightened. Could they be reborn into another human life? What would they reborn as?

Buddhism is not limited to Earth. That doesn't mean they had idea of alien worlds back then in the sense we speak now, but the very notion of life is different. It is an open idea of all experience. You can interpret it that you have many lives in your own life (you die constantly and is reborn constantly, you are angry then you are calm, you do this then you do that).

When you die, things continue. It doesn't matter how long it takes or where it is. Things go on. What is reborn is not a soul that lives inside you and that emerges on another creature, what goes on is the fact that your actions had an effect on the world and whatever new consciousness arise will have to deal with that. To buddhism there is a variety of possible ways to live, represented by the six realms. One is that of animals, who are too concerned with survival. Another is the devas who live brilliant lifes who appear to be eternal but that end nevertheless. Another is the hungry creatures, with tiny throats and big stomachs, living in constant lack, wandering through a wasteland always starving. Humans, to buddhism, hold a special place in which we can have a bit of everything and so we are not alienated by pleasure as the devas or in constant suffering and we are intelligent enough to be conscious of ourselves. Therefore, we are in the perfect place to meditate about it.

Kill everything on earth and so what? There are other places, other planets. There are "places" we don't know yet, dimensions we might not consider in our lifetime. Buddhism is open to that, its cosmology is open, but the logic is the same. You start to live because you cling to life and you die suffering because you miss life and so things will repeat until you realize the truth one day. We are all enlightened btw, we just don't know it, and it doesn't matter how many billion lives we have, suffering, evil, then good and virtuous, then evil again and so on, in the end we are all going to make it.

OP is just joking, but it's why you can say somethign like in the imperative. There is no hurry whatsoever. It's just something you realize.

>God love is person
>Person not is person
>Person love is God

youtube.com/watch?v=tGUpYD_Ze_E

Yeah, its the rebirth of the self.

Ego doesn't leave, but it dies and is reborn like a phoenix

>Random user on an anime website confidently believes he's smarter than Gautama Buddha.
How is this level of delusion possible?

You're wrong. Very wrong.

Go away if you're just gonna be a negative force.

Fucking narcissist.

This gif has absolutely no relation to gnosticism at all.

Why do you confuse things so readily?

No but it does have to do with conceiving new people while holding Christian or Muslim doctrine.

No it kind of makes sense with Muslims because they believe humans are spiritually pure creations of God.

the point is you might as well be an arsonist who pats himself off the back when the fire rescue shows up and saves a few people.

The point is that this doesn't make any sense for Islam because Islam sees humans as pure creations.

you have no idea what you're talking about

take that teenage edge somewhere else

It is by reaching for the perfect that we'll touch excellence

You're just contempt with being mediocre

>i am interested in the occult (that which is hidden)
>Lol no one has ever reached it thats why
Ever considered you dont know about it cause ts hidden you dumb nigger

Explain please

That's not what enlightenment means in buddhism. You're not improving yourself by sitting around, pretending to be happy and spiritual

Doesn't make sense for the primary goal of a major religion to be hidden knowledge.

Lmao

Wow, bunch of brainlets trying to figure out the meaning of existence. How about you wake the fuck up and realise your never going to know. If you're living the same perpetual life over and over, so be it. If you're reborn as another, so be it. What difference does it make if you're aware of it or not? It makes absolutely no difference. And there theres the paradox of free will, the ultimate paradox.

Your post represents how Zen reacted to Buddhism

Except the last part about free will, you just think it's the ultimate paradox because the teenagers on Veeky Forums love to debate it over and over again.

Are they though? They literally have baby blessing ceremonies in the most buddhist parts of the world. Heck they even get to name them (well mostly because moms believe its a good omen but still).

Why do Buddhist have babbies

*trips and falls into an endless guilt spiral of suffering and rebirth*
I told you about Samsara bro

*experiences enlightenment and breaks cycle*

this x1000

Joke's on all of you, I'm a transcendental materialist.

>not a transcendental transcendentalist

>they don't know everyone on earth is an alien yet

Discount hinduism lmao

>Why do Buddhist have babbies
Because most real Buddhists around today don't actually care at all about any of the teachings and adhere to a form of Mahayana Buddhism that basically tells them to just pray to one of the Buddhas in exactly the same way Western people do with God so he can make sure you get reborn into the "pure land" where it'll be much easier for you to reach nibbana.
Most do not meditate or even try to reach nibbana in their current life, that stuff's limited to monks and Western people reading about Buddhism who weren't brought up in the religion themselves.

Indians literally shit in public, I'll believe user any day over a Pajeet

>Indians
Good thing he was closer to modern-day Nepalese then.

When I was a kid I had a nightmare in which I was at my grandmother's house and all the chairs were on top of the tables and there were boxes everywhere, as if it was closed down movie studio. My grandmother appeared and I realized she was an alien. She opened up a big eye in the middle of her forehead that sucked me in and erased my memory of that vision. When I woke up, I realized everyone in the entire world including my close family and friends were aliens pretending to live as humans just for me. I thought that it wasn't a dream, it was just that her memory wiping didn't work. From then on I'm living pretending the memory wipe actually worked so not to wake the aliens up from the illusion they have built for me and make a plan to escape in the meantime.

I'm telling you this, mr alien, because I'm ready. Come at me

Same shit, different streets

He was born in Lumbini, Nepal and Buddhism has been notably unpopular in India.

He had blue eyes and white skin apparently. Don't know why you're hating on a fellow white Aryan, amerimutt.

Modern western people literally have to shit in private because they are ashamed of their bodies after centuries of religion oppression, they expend billions on doors and toilets. They shit in water and pretend that poop just vanishes away.

>He had blue eyes and white skin apparently.

And you actually believe this shit?

Bodies are disgusting and people should be ashamed of them, especially their assholes

Do people actually not understand where the word 'Aryan' comes from? Buddha was a Scythian/Aryan. If you look at anyone from Nepal or even Afghanistan, they're mixed between white and Asian (probably from centuries of migration).

Siddhārtha Gautama was Mahajanapada era, they're actually noteworthy as an ancient civilization for having sophisticated drainage / toilet systems. Jesus probably didn't have as good a defecation system available as Buddha did.
wikivisually.com/wiki/Mahajanapada
>The civilization is noted for its cities built of brick, roadside drainage system, the baths and toilets system the cities had is acknowledged as one of the most advanced in the ancient world.

So what you're saying is, people started shitting in the streets AFTER they started listening to him
Hmm...

Of course it couldn't have anything to do with hygiene, sanitation, odor, etc., right?

Most Nepalese people look like straight up call center apu Pajeets. I don't know where this idea they're all Mongoloids came from

Wait, what? What do I have to do and why?

No, people have historically not listened to him much in India, we've been over this.
Japan, China, and Thailand are where he caught on.

Look I can't argue all these historic technicalities all day. All I know is that if I go to his place of birth I will have to be careful not to step on humanshit and that marks a clear theological failure to me

Less than 1% of India is Buddhist so your point is wrong. Fuck off.

That's clearly part of his failure. He lost. I'm sorry

He's talking about Nepal, which scored pretty high on the shit street map.

Ok.

>4th largest religion in the world
>Failure
Also over 2% of India is Christian so you have more of an argument that Christians shit in public.

That's just Buddhism, user.

80% of Nepal is Hindu.
By any objective metric Buddhism has fewer street shitters than Hinduism or Christianity.

Jesus wasn't born in India. Look at the map, Israel and Palestine, European tier shit-free streets

Amidism is basically the Chad Stride of Buddhism.

The Bible clearly teaches that one should show dignity and shame when it comes to shitting. When did the Buddha ever tell people not to shit in the street?
Street shitting seems very consistent with Buddhist theology to me

>Jesus wasn't born in India.
Neither was Buddha. Also people did not shit in the streets at the time and place Buddha was around and the Roman Empire shared communal sponge sticks to clean their asses.

The communal sponge was a major step in the right direction. It might not be pretty but it says progress. Meanwhile Buddhas land went in the wrong direction after his teachings