The Foundation for Exploration AMA

What if the bect Nietzche were to come and speak with you in Veeky Forums? My thoughts are greater than his, Nietzsche, or any other philosopher.

It all has to do with power and connecting, the two most important components of human life with far-reaching applications.

When you are wrathful/depressed/crazed/hedonistic you are reacting to a feeling of powerlessness. I also say that ignorance is a form of powerlessness. WE HAVE FREE WILL. We choose to either cultivate power through self-control, courage, wonder, and humor, or succumb to our innate and experienced powerlessness. We can act either destructively or constructively (in the way of building). This is an extremely simplified explanation of my core philosophy. This is the tip of the iceberg. I go into power-seeking, and how people must seek power, but not excessively, otherwise they are destructive as well.

I also have about 10 OTHER groundbreaking concepts that I go into in my book.

My name is Sean Goonan and this is The Foundation for Exploration.

AMA (Ask me anything)

*next

Bump

Bumping

Wow cool! Here's a bump

Bamp

Hey Sean! Bumpin

bump

Sean, have you read my new political treatise yet?

Sean, what is power?

Kill yourself. Your ideas are nothing.

Stop bullying he is doing an AMA (Ask him anything) Be respectful

I also have a brand new book on the environment

Power is destruction. But I keep the definition loose because language is a trap and you have clearly been trapped. My book The Foundation for Exploration will help you free yourself from traps like Houdini The Great.

Kill yourself.

You know that my book is copyrighted? I'm literally thinking about calling my lawyer.

Guys, you can't impugn the Goon. So stop it!

Here’s a selfhelp book for you while you think about it

I'm literally listening to her in the kitchen how could she be on the computer you fucking derailing shill.

That's not even funny some good people have been chemically castrated.

All John Poonan's books look really compelling and not at all like self-important delusions.

Another derailer. This place is a fucking constellation of stars and I'm basking the he green of all the burning envy. Pathetic. Do you even know what your masters do for a fucking living?

He's so green with envy he's trying to copy you, Sean. What a loser.

Hey, what's your ideas on space travel? Have you thought of going?

I can't figure out how to delete this post but sometimes my fans post with my name; I ask them to stop but you know people are

If anybody is concerned about lawsuits from Sean Goonan, I encourage you to get my brand new book

Kojeve without the substance. Why Do you think your bedsit "philosophy" is GROUNDBREAKING?

Hardmode: respond without using: JIDF, masters, green, envy, kill yourself.

Which is to say respond, as opposed to deflecting and asserting that you're a genius.

Why what does it say?

You can read about my ideas on space in my new volume

I'll soar above your abusive and jealous tone and say you have to read my book to understand. I break all new territory and set a path for all the future of the species of mankind for eternity.

This is some hardcore shilling.

The constellation of burning green with envy stars trying to derail my AMA. You think your unique but your just another low rung paid shill. Maybe if ou do a good job papa Soros will promote you to I dont know something fucking stupid. Kill yourself.

It's the JIDF and possibly Mossad, they can't allow my ideas to spread. Their shitting themselves, I'm literally smirking so hard.

Bump

Bumping

Hey Sean, glad to see you doing g-d's work spreading awareness of the true gospel of jesus chris of latter day saints

Thanks. Are there any questions I can answer?

But where can I pick up my cheque?

Bumpin

What do you think about the work of Freud?

Also, what do you think are the five most important non fiction books, excluding yours?

Cheque your mailbox idiot. Most pathetoc people, you think your more moral than me? You think your masters think your anything but the lowest scum working for cents per post. Pathetic. I will prevail. Now go run back to your masters and tell them how I schooled you.

I don't deal with that charlatan.

Friedrich Nietzche- Beyond Good And Evil
Ted Kacyzynski- Industrial Society and It's Future
Marcus Aurelius Meditations
Jack London- White Fang
HP Lovecraft- Short Stories

No Thanks. Jesus has my answers.
>thanks for trying anyway, much appreciated

Oh I see your "name" now. I'm not a jew.

I'm the real Sean Goonan, not this imposter, AMA.

That’s exactly what a Jew would say

This is a new low even for the fucking JIDF. I called the police on your man outside. I can see him panicking.

I'm not a fucking jew stop slandering me.

Which philosophers and great thinkers in general would you say have had the largest influence on your ideas? Or do you consider your work sui generis, as it were?

I've been compared to Nietszche

So you consider Jack London and HP Lovecraft to be among the most important writers of non-fiction? Hmmm.

Kill yourself

Ur the one that apparently can’t read

51 posts
8 posters

Your the one shilling for literal cents as a glorified gofer for some boss you've never met.