Where should I start with Jules Ebola?

Where should I start with Jules Ebola?

Hmmmmmmfffffff

Depends what you are into.

Revolt Against is his main book, and the most important.

Ride the Tiger is the most readable IMO.

There are some collections of essays "Traditionalist Confronts Fascism", "Fascism viewed from the right" which are the best for his political views.

I personally would recommend reading some of his essays first to get a feel for him. He is essential, but he's not what you would expect and doesn't neatly fit in with the right in the way Spengler or someone does.

You can feel like you are going down the rabbit hole at points in RATMW, desu I sometimes find his writing scary.

just read the big three tbqh:
>revolt against the modern world
>ride the tiger
>men among the ruins

Epic op XD

Not read Men Amongst, is it worth buying? Do love his late period essays though.

it's, dare i say, biblio

Is Metaphysics of War worth reading?

don't

evola is literally third reich mike's favorite author though

Lauren?

Southern?

>pick up Revolt Against the Modern World
>immediately claims platonic metaphysics, i.e. dualism of immanent and transcendental worlds, as the basis of his thought

dropped

how can people take this man seriously when he grounds all further moral-aesthetic claims (which are the
only thing people seem to discuss regarding him) on faulty metaphysics which cannot provide an account
of epistemic access and more importantly being qua being?

Lol I genuinely thought this was fake the first few times I saw it memed.

In fairness isn't she like 21... imagine having your dim-witted post-teen opinions saved for posterity like that. Fucking abysmal. If I ever wanted to get anything published (not that I ever will lol) I would wait till late 30s at the earliest. Guaranteed to backfire at that age.

>epistemic access
explain?

Plato was the first fascist, almost all the far right harks back to him

>looked her up
>she's 22
Jesus Christ, I'm a year older than her.

All of his works are worth reading.
I would read some of his other works first though.

>Plato
>Faulty metaphysics

Nope

I know its fucking shocking. Political activism is always just going to be cringe tier at that age. How can you possibly have learnt enough about the world...

yes she’s not a perfect little representative of the brood mare blood cult

imagine her comments on rene guenon if she were to find out about his existence

Haha would love to see that. That's why I think the anti Islamic terrorism thing is silly from the pretend far right. What do you REALLY think Evola would have thought of ISIS...

I want to hatefuck her brains out for making such shit writing

Proof that snowflakes come in all flavors

>literal youtube comment in written form

i'm okay with forcing this meme

Legend has it the whole book is only something like 50 pages.

a vaccination shot!

This. Grail->Hermetic->Revolt->Tiger It's recommended you've read some Guenon for jumping into Evola, reading Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines at the very least.

Hol up, read Guenon first

Check the archives or a trashcan, mong

Im sorry you to hear you can't do Noesis user, you should probably drop philosophy its not for you

This, Evola was interesting and some of his books are good but ultimately was kind of like Guenon's edgy little brother.

I can imagine them at the dinner table now, Guenon talking about the primordial metaphysical teaching and Evola interrupting to rave about elite Aryan spiritual warriors and then everyone rolling their eyes.

Why don't people ever recommend his autobiography? It seems like an obvious starting point to me.

>The Path of Cinnabar

We do, but it's best saved for last.

“At last I realised, I had to Ride the Tiger”

Skip him and read Howard.

Al Pacino could have played him in a movie.

He already did Cruising.