Top 100 Tiebreakers

That took me longer to prep than expected. I probably could’ve run the survey longer, but it’s already 2018 and I’m tired of being accused of being a false flag.

The survey should be fairly self explanatory, this is a big list of the books which need tiebreakers and you select the ones you like. I turned auth on because this one’s much easier to game and harder to fix. I’m not collecting emails.

I’ll probably leave this up until it leaves the catalog.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjN5qpSFRUuOwvfTf6jYlmIuiGF2FPXqiKcIR-l-wwSKedAg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QVUneg8EeFVZMEuEYfR8NYou_et6DUoRnjQDijoJe7c/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So much trash lmao

Meditations is listed twice...

Fixed. It was a temp entry to try and figure out the diff between Descartes and Aurelius. Still listed twice tho.

I don't see The Foundation of Exploration by Sean Goonan.

You can’t put it in all fields. Only one vote counted.

add tails gets trolled

thanks OP, I think this will be fun.

You should've checked the lower votes before doing this
>Beckett's "trilogy" is also Molloy = 6 not 4
>"Sixty stories"/"60 stories" aren't even grouped = more than 3, though at least a couple of those votes are also the obvious "Urn Burial" stuffing
>"Urn Burial" stuffing still there
>"A personal matter" included an obvious double voter = 4 not 5
>"JR"/"J R" isn't there

also
>/pol/ bait being there at all in 4 votes but "Labyrinths" votes not grouped into 4
>"alice" also not grouped into 4
>"Fictions" not grouped with "Ficciones"
>"C&P" is "Crime and Punishment"
>"Pan" has 3 votes not 5 and shouldn't be there
>"Waves" has 4 real votes and isn't there
>"Notes from Underground" "Notes from the Underground" has 5 votes and isn't there
And I only checked those I was surprised to see so low
Just start a new one when you wake up

I put 60 Stories and urn burial in 4. I didn’t catch the stuffing, but I’ll give neither a guaranteed spot.

I miscounted jr at 25. I adjusted the string and it’s at 6. I put Molloy there too.

I’ll leave a personal matter in at 5 and count both votes. I feel like that could be a coincidence.

Thanks for checking. I think a 4% error rate is ok.

Fuck. I just did a rough string check and it looked close enough. I’ve opened up two sheets at docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QVUneg8EeFVZMEuEYfR8NYou_et6DUoRnjQDijoJe7c/edit?usp=sharing to fix it up. I’ll check in in a few hours

culture of critique is a meme you dip, that goes in the meme category, not the list.

i think OP gets that. I bullied someone in the fake list thread earlier today, so hopefully that put an end to the idea that CoC will be taken seriously.

Number of duplicates, like Magic Mountain and The Magic Mountain

I didn't put it as a book. If I left it at 8 it would've been guaranteed a spot.

Obviously I fucked up the list. Mea Culpa. I shut the tiebreaker survey. Feel free to go fix it at the link in .

Don't bully yourself, user. CoC is both a meme and a classic. These are not mutually exclusive.

In all honesty, I will be a little agitated if Poopy Kaur doesn't make it on the list. As much as Veeky Forums hates her and her poems, you can't deny that Veeky Forums has scrutinized her works ad infinitum. I recall with joy at the many threads that have sprung up with Veeky Forumsizens' own Kaur-esque poems. Those were fucking hilarious.

Good luck, OP.

>no

>a personal matter in at 5 and count both votes. I feel like that could be a coincidence.
Uniform uppercase/lowercase setting and one minute apart couldn't be a coincidence. I bet it's one of the books they tried to push with the fake chart since it was full of japanese novels nobody else ever talks about here.

oh yeah this thing needs to be combed over, like some hothead voted paradife loft and threw off the count for that

How do we vote for tiebreakers? And I'm going to ask people to vote for milk and honey when they do.

real depressed to see Invisible Man only get 2 votes

>Culture of critique is a meme
So is infinite jest.

Appalled that it received that many. I get we haven't culled all the cucks on Veeky Forums just yet

People don't bother risking confusion with The Invisible Man

I fucked up and shut it. To fix it, follow the link at

If culture of critique doesn't get in then this list is no better than the one done by the discord.

yeah for a long time I thought they were the same thing.

mods? can we delete these two anons? thx

The safespace is situated over at:

mein kamp is better than culture of critique as a book and a meme.

this one too, mods. do this place some good.

>mods? can we delete these two anons? thx
Why?

This list is absolutely terrible, and may have finally pushed me over the edge of leaving Veeky Forums for good.

Yeah, the 2018 one is better than this. And that one wasn't all that great either.

>Why? Where is your argument? Please, tell me your reasoning.

maybe put that pepe in front of a English flag or something to associate it with London.

This

Nael's Tiger poem is the greatest Veeky Forums meme in years

>>Why? Where is your argument? Please, tell me your reasoning.
?

He wants you to justify enjoying culture of critique.

Nael's Tiger poem is the greatest poem in years

This is the sum total of two hours of contributions. If you want the lists fixed, fix them at docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QVUneg8EeFVZMEuEYfR8NYou_et6DUoRnjQDijoJe7c/edit?usp=sharing

I'll reopen the poll at the start of Jan 4th UTC, with any changes entered. I'll also open it if nothing gets fixed.

don't really understand what this is about desu

Jezebels > Bugs > everything in Great tier

Picky people decided to point out every error I made, so I’m giving them the opportunity to fix it.

bump

But if it was voted in as a book it was voted in as a book, sorry that the new Veeky Forums zeitgeist likes books that aren't PC enough,

Culture of Critique really is the meme of the year. LOL at the jews doubleposting and trying to fake a consensus. Not working fellas.

naw man, quit clowning.

>corn
>1
cornfather is displeased

fake chart

this is the real one.

How is it coming along, OP?

no it's not the discord is stuffing the ballots cause op allowed really east multinvoting
the results are completely invalid
I strongly suspect op is a discord faggot too

I finally fixed the survey based on what you got up overnight. You've had enough time to fix it, no more complaining.

nah this is the real one.

It's very close to previous real lists, I don't think it was overly broken. I'm requiring auth for this one because it's easier to baton stuff.

Not that user, but this is the rigged list

I'm telling you discord sleeper-anons, this is the real list.

this entire list is rigged from the start idiots. they tall about it in the discord

>discord shill
absurd that you'd even post so brazenly

never been to discord (too old-fashioned), but this is definitely rigged to achieve a desired outcome

that or Veeky Forums has really gone downhill

sounds like you cracked the case

t. discord

>pretending to be not a discord faggot not protect your gay rigged list
kys

What's it like on the discord when they aren't making fake charts?
>muh pol won't go back
Like that?

why is the Magic Mountain there twice ya dolt

discord false flagger detected

hey guys discord here
this list is [real/fake]

The poll is back up. Make sure to vote for Rupi Kaur.

done, fellow discorder.

Thanks fellow Discord user

>but this is definitely rigged to achieve a desired outcome
>that or Veeky Forums has really gone downhill

Done