Is she a good author?

she's not an author

she wrote the best book of 2017

Shes actually really shit and faith or loomer could write. Much better book.

>rehashes same faux-trad con ideals as /pol/ and Fox News lite

e-celebrities have no depth whatsoever

"she"'s not a she either

She has proven to not be good at anything - well, except for being an attention whore.

>Roux de Poux
Not a good author

man i love these posts man

>political science dropout
>'right wing' ''thinker'' who hasn't read anything but /pol/ posts, aggregates and regurgitates them to form her intellectual identity
>has no familiarity with any actual right wing philosophy, humblebragged about picking up Evola over the holidays

she is literal human garbage desu

Who? (Honest question)

The abuilding Canadian Anne Coulter. Silly /pol/ b8.

I want to put my peepee in her poopoo

She's garbage, although she's probably not even a proponent of her views. I think her and Coulter are having a laugh.

This is from her real life book

Jesus Christ I've seen more cognizant arguments on /pol/ than this drivel. Who let this woman write anything?

Betas who pay her thousands of dollars every month for the privilege of being possibly thanked in one of her Fox News recaps

>women trying to be funny

Serious question, how do I convince any ideological mob of retards to provide my every need with patreon bux?

this is so /pol/ it hurts to read

The same way people gets through life without doing anything useful. Be a girl.

have tits

>This is so /pol/ it hurts
Don't you put this shame on us

Can't I just fake wanting to have a sex change? Does that count as fraud?

>us

s-shes r-real b-bad r-right g-go-guys r-right d-dont y-you g-go-g-guys t-think s-so I-I a-am s-saying s-so a-and i-im r-right r-right g-go-g-guys h-ha-h-ha h-he-h-he r-right s-she i-is s-so b-bad h-ha r-right ?-?

kek

Nothing about this is /pol/ you retard. She is a reddit racemixing cumdumpster good for nothing whore. She is poison. Her political idealogy would line up with civic nationalism which is renounced by most of /pol/.

Her idealogy has nothing to do with /pol/. This is the same as saying that the cringefest redditor called Sargon of Akkad is /pol/. They both hold different ideologies than most of /pol/.

>criticizing Hitler
>/pol/

Are we talking about the same board?

Nothing to do with /pol/. This is a cuck who posts youtube videos where he describes his ideoligy which is, again, renounced on /pol/.

/pol/ is reddit

good job brother you btfo him, please keep an eye out for posers, they aren't the true pol

Yes, probably.

Not an argument. You cannot post some random cringelord and then tell yourself that everybody who disagrees with you must agree with him/her.

i don't see why the canadian government should have any say on truth

did she actually pickup evola? i don't see that tweet

she has no ideology (just like /pol/), she just picks whatever right wing ideology is cool that week, from lolbertarianism, to trumpism, to civic nationalism, to identitarianism, or whatever is cooler that week

/pol/ is the same but it takes them a few months to switch tides, instead of going week by week

She is a Israel-supporting racemixer. She fundamentally is what /pol/ hates. If you think otherwise you do not know what you are critisizing.

/pol/ hates nothing more than it hates itself though, that's why it goes through contrarian cycles every couple of months

Can we blame a mirror for reflecting?

>she is only 22

>"As far as im conderned, Hitler was just a SJW who happend to get freaky amounts of power and actually implement his #KillAllJews wordview"
who do some people think its good to write like this ? like if it didnt have any hip new age internet pop culture garbage in it people wouldnt be interested ?

There's something about her. Some deeply rooted attraction. Hope I can find somebody like her IRL.

>that's why it goes through contrarian cycles every couple of months
You mean a cycle of shill narratives looking forward to d&c the redditors that came to /pol/ because of /r/donald.

/pol/ is also a reddit racemixing cumdumpster so it fits

It's that you have terrible taste in women.

How does this book compare to MAGA Mindset?

I wonder how does it feel to have a fanbase of middle aged neckbeards typing "make white babies" under almost everything you post on social media.

let's not pretend /pol/ was not sucking trumps cock last year or being lolbertarians a bit before that

>a board is one person

>She fundamentally is what /pol/ hates. If you think otherwise you do not know what you are critisizing.
>a board is one person
pick 1 and only 1

truly the pinnacle of traditional western men

the absolute state of bitter orbiters

Shut the fuck up if you dont know anything about a subject that is being discussed.

No it wasnt. The few retards which actually followed him were twitterposters who started lurking Veeky Forums because of gamergate bullshit a couple of years earlier. Trump is a charlatan who is a massive Israeli backing kike lover. Anyone who follows him is stupid and this comes from someone who has been posting on /pol/ for years but recently stopped because of the reddit posters.

I pick this one I am not this poster

>defending some 3D coalburning slut
Kill yourself

thats jews you retard who want her on maternity leave and to stop making videos

how am i defending her you moron

damn...

underrated