Gregory "i need anger management" Sadler

Gregory "i need anger management" Sadler

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1y8_RRaZW5X3xwztjZ4p0XeRplqebYwpmuNNpaN_TkgM/mobilebasic?pli=1
youtube.com/watch?v=aq4aIrNUbAw&t=
patreon.com/sadler
youtube.com/watch?v=nyEKzNAINQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

careful..

Sadler sad because he got btfo.

Gregory B. Madler

Holy shit. This is so funny. I kind of feel bad for him because he's right but is handling it so wrongly.

it was the smiley that puts Sadler in the right

Quite the opposite, my dear fellow. Using square brackets in an emoticon is the sign of an intellectual.

Basil Valentine, is that you?

biente ceaser narvate is that you?

No, the smiley is obnoxious, a little smarmy petulant (?) whiney proud-over-less-than-nothing child, guilty of exactly what Greg accused them of.

Ha Ha, nani nani poopoo, you made a typo, and I spotted it, he he, ha ha, we we, wa wa.. :) :^) XD :} :]

Greg literally has carte blanche to fish fight that child in the town square, according to some laws still in place

it is correct that he should not have shown any hint of aggression or anger; as the youtube commenter in question may in fact be a retard and/or a child: but it is likely a culmination of a new found attention from a large amount mixture of children/retards/trolls/pepeposters/animeposters/baiters/philphags/etc. that has made him up his bants from 'im a neutral nothing phases me everything is cool teach teach teach nice guy' to...the reaction shown in question

I've never read any philosophy past the Greeks. Is this something that a person like me could dive right into? I want to start following along with his videos.

im gonna be mad if this guy stops making phenomenology of spirit videos because of shitposters and him not being able to handle banter

It's a book about all the philosophy that came before Hegel, so no.

docs.google.com/document/d/1y8_RRaZW5X3xwztjZ4p0XeRplqebYwpmuNNpaN_TkgM/mobilebasic?pli=1

I too enjoy a good fish fight :^)

It's a book no one can dive into, in it's entirety that is, read the preface to get a feel for it. You will need a secondary source, and will get more out of it with atleast knowledge of Descartes, Hume and Kant. Once equipped it can be fun, I wrote quote a lot of notes on it, so in a week or two if you actually start reading it feel free to post concerns, despite being an obnoxious marxist AW is knowledgable as well.

Quite*
Also his videos are not worth the time.

>Greg literally has carte blanche to fish fight that child in the town square, according to some laws still in place

so try to contact people, I always assume the people that spam him here are his students or something; maybe you can find someone to get in touch with him, and tell him to relax and not take everyone with internet access seriously

He was trying to teach them something. I'm sure he can help it at this point to attempt to be a virtuous teacher.

Which video was this on? This seems like a meme edit

youtube.com/watch?v=aq4aIrNUbAw&t=

Dang I thought an expert in Stoicism wouldnt be prone to that kind of stuff

you dont think some expert roman stoic soliders were experts at rapeing and pillaging?

Greg knows how to smack a bitch down when he sees one

Now it just looks like he has Transitions lenses, which only littles kids or autists wear.

Say that to his face

He's a big guy

He's The Minotaur of Milwaukee

>It's another "Veeky Forums bullying a youtuber into deleting his account" episode

But Sadler likes the attention...

No its just lighthearted banter. Gregory is /ourguy/, not like those vapid cunts.

I bet we could collectively raise a hundred dollars and make him post here

patreon.com/sadler

It's not me... ;)

behead those who troll Dr. Sadler

>to fish fight
did I really make this typo or was it edited (ironic if former cause the thread is about typo)

And here I thought I had found a fellow connoisseur of fishicuffs.

an extremely helpful convenient genius technology is too 'uncool judged by the nothing that is me' to sacrifice koolboi points for

and I will preemptive your reply:
"Heh..Ha! that must mean you are a 4 eye faggot that wears those glasses, autist,,, right!! my assumption must be right!!! no way you could defend something you have no part or stake in, right!!! haww!!!"

What do you think Sadlers take on Zapffe would be?

I wonder what Sadler's politics are like. He said he might do a political philosophy series in the future. I asked him about Evola and the traditionalist school and he didn't just dismiss them off the bat which is interesting.

He's a flameshirt wearing centrist or in other words, a libtard in disguise.

>I wonder what Sadler's politics are like.
Drinking the hemlock.

sabller

gregory b. sandles

Gregor Sam "Adam" Sandler

He called himself "right-wing by today's standards"

No fish fight laws? Disappointing.

youtube.com/watch?v=nyEKzNAINQA

I have also heard him refer to himself as a "law and order kind of guy" which sounds fairly rightist to me.

it's not really a smiley but pic related

even worse

Is he going for the Alexander Dugin aesthetic recently?

>"A one hour video[...]"