I want to learn more about Nazbol, what books do I need to read?

I want to learn more about Nazbol, what books do I need to read?

This shit is even more retarded than ancap

just get D U G I N E D
instead

delet this

HAHAHAHHAHA MEMES SO FUNNY

She do not kno de way. I sho you da way

nothing is more retarded than ancap, except maybe anprims

The only girls like this are ghetto white trash littered with tattoos.

Delete this

ancap is the most philosophically consistent and one of the more practical political philosophies

Nazbol today essentially means Early Duginism. Theres lot of good studies of National Bolshevism as conceived in interwar Germany in German, very little in English though. Eugene Montsalvat has translated some of Niekisch's work which is worth reading

When you work your first job you will realize why ancapism is retarded

Whats the difference between Nazbol and Strasserism?

WOW SHILL IN Veeky Forums THIS IS A NEW LOW FOR YOU FUCKS GET THE FUCK
GET
THE
FUCK
U
C
K
OFF MY BOARD

SAGE IN THE FIELDS

This but ironically

Hmm, I must be particularly slow then, because I don't feel the crushing burden of the job I voluntarily agreed to participating in nor the employers I mutually benefited with

u believe in communist bullshit bro?

Do you enjoy not being forced to work 24/7? Or being guaranteed an at least liveable wage? Or the fact that there is punishment for your employer if they decide randomly not to pay you and just steal your labor? All of that happens because the government holds them at gunpoint

Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on Veeky Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

Reported and saged.

You could come up with far better arguments to why ancapism is retarded other than spouting your commie ideology on how his boss is stealing his labor
Maybe when you have no safety net and need to overwork yourself just to live from paycheck to paycheck you'll understand how utterly absurd your use of the word "voluntary" is, only first world middle class boomers unironically support this ideology

>let's play a game
>what are the rules
>win

If you are falling and someone hands you a parachute, he sure as hell isn't oppressing you

This, I’m curious

To be really nazbol, as opposed to just meme nazbol, will require a full knowledge of both left and right politics. Start by getting educated into all facets of political theory first.

After you basically understand the different political theories, you'll need to focus on the hard left and the hard right. This is a good reading list for the left.

Balance out the left reading list with this right reading list. Skip straight to nonfiction, and don't read the first three books (the first two you should have already read, the third one is more traditionalist history and will not be very relevant). So read maybe some of these books then some books from pic related. Time it so the last book you read is "The Fourth Political Theory."
After these, you should read
>the works of Strasser
>National Bolshevism in a New Light, Peter Wilberg
>Being and Time, Martin Heidegger
>The Crisis of the Modern World, Rene Guenon
>Revolt Against the Modern World, Julius Evola
>The Coming Race, Edward Bulwer-Lytton
>Lost Horizon, James Hilton
>The Kingdom of Agarttha, Alexandre Saint-Yves d'Alveydre
>From Synarchy to Shambala, Markus Osterrieder

Don't post meme charts on Veeky Forums. Save it for illiterates on /pol/ who'll be impressed by just dumping a bunch of misc political works in chronological order