Why do negative philosophies always attract fedoras?

>atheism
>ancap
>nihilism
>objectivism

Makes them feel edgier than their psuedo-depressing lives are. It's hard be truly depressed if your mom is buying you ready-meals.

why did you write atheism 4 times?

They are everywhere, probably why you didn't list your good philosophies.
Atheism isn't a philosophy, though there are secular philosophies like Naturalism and Humanism amongst others.

I don't subscribe to any of those edgy philosophies and my mom buys me ready meals, and I'd consider myself truly depressed.

>new atheism
>anarchism
>nihilism
>communism

yeah it's wild how fedoralords and nerds are overwhelmingly attracted to these far left ideologies

postan on lit psychoanalyzing neckbaby drumpfbabies epic style while bein personally well adjusted. can i suck u off

nah bro its the pissbabies, everybody that wrote about marginal utility was a neckbeard. carl menger was a fuckin fedora dudebro reddit alt reich shit fuck and he makes me mad so hes a neckfedora

it helps them justify their delusions of grandeur

something tells me that deep in the hearts of all fedoras there is a belief that:
> my true destiny is to save the world
> to do so i must recognize, study & embrace all its ugliness so that i can heroically overcome and defeat it and finally get stacy to be my gf

i also bet that op is super aware that atheism is a "philosophy", he probably pists here all the time and is a lit native so thats why hes making good threads w lotsa room for discussion like this. op stay, please dont go back to tg co qa jp etc nooo please stay we all want u here

good tangent about the neckbeards, i can tell ur not projecting that mentality bc u went on a weird angry diatribe about it and girlfriends

>it helps them justify their delusions of grandeur
Are you dumb or something? It's the opposite.

>the all knowing and omnipotent creator of the universe totally loves me and everyone who doesn't subscribe to my vapid beliefs will burn for all eternity

You forgot:
>antinatalism
>communism

Communism's not a negative ideology—it posits, without justification, that workers have a right to the means of production.

you're making my point for me. What I am saying is that they want to conjure the respect of Badass Post-Apocalyptic Zombie Warrior. But since that isn't the reality they occupy, they make due by seeking out depressing hellscape philosophies to fulfill their tough guy fantasy.

> "god" is phony, there is only the Blade.

They're somewhat smart, this, along with lack of social fulfillment due to a deficit of experience in this necessary region of basic human development (usually a symptom of autism), they develop existential nihilistic tendencies at a young age.

All together this enable their innate solipsistic tendencies as "unrecognized intellectuals" and provides a sheltering sort of relief from the harsh realities of social marginalization and aggrandizement of intellectual recognition.

did one of the voices u hear in ur head that are neckbeards tell u that quote. dis he also explain the complicated+accurate pathology of neck reddit ayncrap transmisogynists or is that ur work

What's (inherently) negative about objectivism or ancapism? Most of the people i know of who adhere to those philosophies are actually quite happy people.

Can a school of thought be delegitimized solely by the behavior of its constituents?

Great thread lads

Negative meaning they assert a negation.
Atheists assert that there is no God.
Ancaps assert that there is no need for government.
Nihilists assert that there are no spooks.
I'm not sure why OP thinks objectivism is negative, though.

it posits that physically the means of production are already theirs, they've just been bamboozled out of realizing this by ideology and bureaucracy

Socalism in a nutshell

grammatically negative is a strange category.

>causes them to develop existential nihilistic tendencies at a young age.

Communism is not negative, it's escapism.

because ideology is an easy fallback for retards, and 'anti'-ideologies, while still demanding blind fanaticism, are at least one step up from their imperialistic brethren.

most human beings lack the wisdom or the strength to exercise judgment.

Class war and systematic discrimination aren't negative attributes?

what the fuck is wrong with you

n... naani??

>Negative meaning they assert a negation.
>Atheists assert that there is no God.
Or that there is a universe without referencing the need for a god. This is in contrast to the ever-increasing numbers of Evangelical Atheists that seek to find a way to make all things relate to their religion regardless of the absurdities necessary to make the connections.
>Ancaps assert that there is no need for government.
Or they just assert that they wish to live their lives free of outside interference.
>Nihilists assert that there are no spooks.
I will admit that my knowledge of Institutionalized Nihilism is very weak so I will close with the assertion that any belief system can be turned on it's head to allow any criticism of it to be interpreted as negativity.

>It's the opposite

Christianity isn't about be "God's chosen", it's about respecting the altruistic, creator and understanding that he wants only the best for you.

This guides you in realization of your own mistakes, helping you learn from them by teaching you what they are, why you made them, and how better to avoid repeating them.

It assumes a concept of an absolute moral entity, and your innate recognition of his presence and guidance. I mean, who is there out there that doesn't at least know of the Bible and God?

When Adam and Eve ate that fruit,

(the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil)

every living man or woman thereafter knew the difference between both of those things.

People who are eternally damned, in my opinion, are those who openly rebel against what they know to be acceptable moral conduct, for sake of expressing dissent towards, and outright defiance of, their own belief in righteousness.
If you need me to clarify any of this, don't be afraid to ask.

>absolute, moral entity,

Missed a comma here

Cause they're dangerous and better than the normies. Same reason they're attracted to X Men.

>People who are eternally damned, in my opinion, are those who openly rebel against what they know to be acceptable moral conduct, for sake of expressing dissent towards, and outright defiance of, their own belief in righteousness.
>If you need me to clarify any of this, don't be afraid to ask.
that applies to very few people knowingly do evil out anything other than a lack of self-control.
The 9/11 hijackers firmly believed what they were doing was right.

>posters on this thread are projecting themselves

This is a good point.

Those who practice Islam, believe in a similar deity, Allah, though the religion itself was written by one person, the prophet Muhammad. Ordinary men, at least in Christianity,

(not including Jesus who was essentially
magnetic north on the moral compass of man)

can never be perfect, even IF someone's concept of good and evil was infallible, they would never accomplish a flawless state of being. This is why the protestant Bible mentions a "seat of judgement", a place where we are given the chance to discuss our mortal mistakes with the Lord himself.

I believe that those people, if they truly did not understand the wicked nature of their actions, God would be understanding, allowing forgiveness through repentance at the gates of eternity.

i found the loser.png

so did u make this extremely complicated WORDSWORDSWORDS not projecting schizoid image, or did u merely save it

What a stupid thread

this projecting holy shit. stop being so self-loathing guys

This. Everybody is acting like faggots trying to validate themselves.

Don't take it so seriously, it's all an elaborate prank

no, i didn't make it but something tells me u did

This is basically 99% of the Veeky Forums population you fucking idiot.

>thinking there is no purpose or meaning to life is egoistic
>but thinking you were personally made and loves by a designer isnt

Humans like patterns and problems. Some people find atheism nihilism etc to be the solution to lifes problems and patterns its natural to pursue the catharsis of explanation.

>wish to live their lives free of outside interference
lol wage slaves

wtf this is literally me minus perusing stem

>manager/ceo whatever pays for advertising, the factory, HR, and other shit
>lole workers tho bro

I think we're obsessed with our identities in the present society.

When we begin studying philosophy, it's usually in our late teens, and it's usually centered on finding a set of ideas or a thinker to identify with.

Young people are unusually critical of society (because they have no stake in the game), and so what they usually end up identifying with is something that simultaneously explains the problems of society (as they see it) and why the self is better than/apart from that problematic society.

This general template explains the edgy atheist (who lives in a society doomed by the presence of irrationality and whose identity is defined by being rational despite that) as much as it explains the liberal progressive (who lives in a society characterized by injustice and its passive acceptance, and who identifies as being an active resistor to injustice).

really accurate

>fat man in top hat writes checks for money from exploited surplus value
>b-but it's not violating the NAP!!!!!

>exploited surplus value
>totally not a spook

>workers, managers, and capitalists voluntarily cooperate to produce wealth
>b-but some people are getting more of it!!11!1

Because who but the most unpleasant (or mentally ill) human beings would revel in how essentially meaningless life is? A decently self-aware person keeps the unfortunate facts of existence to himself, because what would he stand to gain from trying to promote his personal philosophy?

>tfw describes me to a T
Is escape from the wizard fate possible?

It honestly is a philosophy at this point. The few that don't believe in anything superior out if inner thought rather than external influence are actually mentally capable enough to understand that it isn't bragworthy. The rest are cringeworthy edgelords who who quote things to make an argument about how life is meaningless.

It's meant to be embraced.

Actually a thinker.
I'd say the school of thought is defined by its constituents and it doesnt matter how many times communism is tried, it will inately fail as it is contradictory to human (constituent) nature