What are other cases where the "author" didn't actually write the book?

What are other cases where the "author" didn't actually write the book?

Oops! Wrong pic!

the dirt about this bish is hilarious

forgot pic

That's really low

Shakespeare

she looks like a cross between stephen king and kate mara

I know. I was really hesitating about posting this. I just feel terrible now.

No i mean to the ground

fuck you
im sick and tired of people who dont believe in shakespeare

kek this is terrible

iirc some people say Frankestein was written by the author's wife, not sure how truthful it is though

large number of female authors

>Frankenstein was written by the author’s wife...

Do any of you know anything about literature at all? Why do you visit this website?

>some drunken english playwright who couldn't possibly have access to the required amount of material for the all of knowledge and events that he references somehow writes about them anyway
>he also never teaches his daughters to read or write
>has to sign things with an 'X' because when put on the spot he is proven illiterate
>brainlets like you still believe Shamspeare wrote anything at all

lmao@yourlife desu

frankenstein was so heavily edited by others that it can be argued that shelley isn't even the author

Reminder that people with THIS level of reading comprehension are using the same board as you

Soooooooo where are the nudes?

Rupi Kaur because the book mostly consists of wasted paper and blank space

tippity-top-tier comfy kek

Who wrote it then?

Oh shit. It was Gary.

Sir Walter Raleigh and the Illuminati
And, if you ask /pol/...

>an english teacher couldn't make references to classical literature

You and people like you should be pulped into stuffing for car seats

kek

top kek

>Chaz Reetz-Laiolo
>Chaz
>Reets
>-Laiolo

Some say Marlowe, others say the Earl of Oxford, a group says Francis Bacon, but my favorite theory that a person once told me to with complete sincerity: Shakespeare is two lesbians.

Why would he teach his DAUGHTER anything?

That one time someone posted a collection of their poems on Veeky Forums and was later published by someone else

Most literate men did. Shakespeare was certainly in the minority. But still there's no credible way someone in his position could have been illiterate even if someone else wrote the plays. Indeed there's no sensible reason to suppose Shakespeare wasn't involved in the writing of all his plays. However he probably had uncredited cowriters, possibly including Marlowe.

Too bad nothing good has ever been posted here