Which board would he be shitposting on Veeky Forums?

also why does Veeky Forums hate him

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/child-prodigy-14-commits-suicide/
independent.co.uk/news/brilliant-pupils-logical-suicide-1188778.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there a math board? He'd probably spend a fair amount of time on that if so, and feel really self congratulatory about it.

lol what a nerd

>being this much of a pleb
wew
if you don't have Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums as your mist visited page, you just might as well kill yourself for being such a huge pseud

Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and /mu/. The only boards worth a crap.

I think people hate him because they hate the whole pseud thing... I had a period of my life where I was the same way, then I just learned to let it go. People who are impressed by pseuds weren't going to understand, and the people who understand are never impressed by pseuds.

>The only boards worth a crap.
Get your head out of your ass

>Veeky Forums

But they are, though
t. Not him
but /mu/ shouldn't be included

I'm not sure how nobody has said
>/tv/
yet
It seems obvious to me

He definitely wasn't very good at math. There is a part in Infinite Meme where one of the characters at the academy tries to explain some simple integral calculus but it's obvious that the author doesn't properly understand it. IIRC he essentially said something along the lines of "if we know the number of points someone has as a function of time, we can find the derivative of that function and then integrate that derived function to find the number of points someone has as a function of time". It's like saying I can calculate your age by taking your age, adding 2 and then subtracting 2.

What a terrible list

What's a good list ?

You're a child.

A list of good Veeky Forums boards would have no content.

> In studying philosophy, Wallace pursued modal logic and mathematics, and presented a senior thesis in philosophy and modal logic
Not sure how accurate wikipedia is though

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /hm/

AFAIK modal logic is in no way related to calculus.

Tbf he might have understood the math but made the character explain it in a shitty way to make it seem like the character is a pseud.

No he thought he was being genuinely impressive. He's the epitome of pseud.

I'm talking about mathematics, not calculus specifically. You said he was bad at mathematics.

/mlp/, /x/, Veeky Forums, /gif/, /qa/

>/mu/
yikes

He provided an example of him being wrong at calculus. Wtf is wrong with you?

>/mu/
>Veeky Forums
>next to Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

gtfo

No, he said he wasn't very good at mathematics. I provided an excerpt from his Wikipedia page which said that he presented a senior thesis in philosophy in modal logic, a relevant piece of information to the thread. Btw, adding 'what the fuck is wrong with you' does not strengthen your argument and just makes any replies equally as poisonous. Are you from Sweden? Fuck Sweden.

Did we ever work out what his fucking problem was?

depression

i think his wife said he killed himself because they changed his meds

oh my god

wives have no idea about our inner lives.

You're married? REEEEEEE NORMIE GTFO OF MY BOARD

>nobody has yet mentioned the /tennis/ general of /sp/

The state of Veeky Forums

i think you mean /pol/ and Veeky Forums. Heil

I don't hate DFW but his writing style can get obnoxious sometimes. I don't see why he insists on adding his stupid gimmicks to all of his works.

>tfw to intelligent for this world

what about /x/

the fact only one person has said /tv/ shows how few people have actually read DFW on this board

True

>is there a math board?
holy fuck, did you arrive from reddit here yesterday?

are there actually people here retarded enough to think Veeky Forums is a good board
because lol

he already posts there tho

>/mu/
>worth anything

/mu/ is leagues above Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums might actually be the worst non-anime board on here and Veeky Forums is a glorified highschool homework board with an inferiority complex

This. Veeky Forums hasn’t had a decent thread outside of /mg/ in its existence as a board

I can see him constantly shitposting under a trip about the dangers of television addiction

Veeky Forums hates him, because Veeky Forums is full of hipsters who use their opinions as fashion statements.
People here loved him, because it was cool to love him, and now they hate him for the same reason.
The only people with honest and informed opinions about his work don't post on Veeky Forums.

>/mu/
>Veeky Forums
you might as well add /v/ or /pol/ in this case

He was such a genius that he killed himself.

Many do

Not very smart to kill yourself.

dw, you're gonna understand when you get 14

> t. 15 year old

cbsnews.com/news/child-prodigy-14-commits-suicide/
independent.co.uk/news/brilliant-pupils-logical-suicide-1188778.html

Not so smart after all!

many such cases, SAD!