What about:
>story told from the animal's perspective
>with no dialogue from the animal
>and no internal monologue
?

>story told from a child's perspective

White Fang was a good book stfu

you're going to get eaten by heffalumps

Do you guys think that Swann's Way is told from the child's perspective while he is still a child, or is it told from the main character's perspective as he remembers his childhood?

i sometimes listen to this american life because im a fucking retard. last week, i got to one that i had downloaded on my computer. one of the acts in it was a story told from the perspective of a robot. the kicker is that it was the robot that placed the bomb that killed the guy in dallas who killed like 8 cops. the robot was like REEEE THIS GUY IS A HUMAN!!! 2 BLACKS WERE KILLED BEFORE THE COPS SO I DONT WANT TO KILL HIM. pretty funny

You should probably read Swann's Way again if the answer isn't incredibly obvious.

I'm about 140 pages in (in Lydia Davis' translation). Should it be obvious?

>story is told

>not reading animel farm

>Story is told from an anime perspective

It should be obvious to read revised Moncrief

>there's a story

>there is

The TAL episode called 'batman' is one of my favourites, it's in the 500's. No relation to the comic book caped crusader

>there's not

both these stories are fake. we can't tell you the real one but those who know where to get stories like that know where to look.

>

wait what

>Yes
>YES

investigations of a dog is so much better than anything else DFW ever put down. incomparable

>obvious samefagging
it's a decent ruse, OP, especially for this board. not bad at all

>he isn't smart enough to understand kitty kino

>animal perspective
>employs a wide vocabulary including terms for the anatomy of other species, such as 'antlers' and 'feathers'
>cannot come up with a word for human hands and instead opts to call them "man paws"
>can recognise that birds have only two feet and can walk on them
>cannot believe its eyes when it sees humans have only two feet and can walk on them
Dude, have you ever thought what animals think of us? xD

>disrespecting Moby dick 2: the whaling

Thank you anyway, friend, but I am OP and I am not the author of the first reply to this thread. Wishing you luck for the future.

This book, from the perspective of a female utahraptor, was a pretty neat window into what the dinosaur world might've looked like

and yes she does fuck another raptor

Hey

Hi?

>A second person narrator who sounds like an unnamed friend, and so are you the reader.

How are you today?
What was your name?

Is this for the official records before I'm to be released?

Hello Johnny. How are you today?

What was the purpose of this sequence?

Good thanks
No dont be so paranoid haha

this series really shit the bed after the first 6

Can you expand on that

>narration in first person

Don't ever insult the first three Dubliners stories again