By the time he was 12 years old...

>By the time he was 12 years old, Sigmund Freud was reading Shapespeare in its original language and was fluent in SIX LANGUAGES.

How the FUCK can a child be so precocious and so intelligent? My God, what a genius.

Zank you. Now I mustache you a question about your mother...

John stuart mill was learning greek at 3 and latin at 8. By the age of 14, John was extremely well versed in the Greek and Latin classics; had studied world history, logic and mathematics; and had mastered the basics of economic theory.

Children are more intelligent than theyre given credit for and if you raise them correctly you can nurture their intellect.

Wait till you read about Montaigne

How to raise an ubermensch?

Reminder that this is impossible to achieve in the current social climate where children are often compelled to go to common denominator schools and stare all day at walls

fuck, i was going to make a joke but now i'm just depressed

>tfw kids can start learning as early as 2, but the parents must be highly aware
>tfw the earlier a kid starts learning that quicker it will be into the types of systems of thought
>IE language, math, logic, morals, Creativity

tfw kids can start learning as early as 2, but the parents must be highly aware

Learning what exactly?

>e.g language, math, logic, morals, Creativity

By being a jew.

>tfw you're so smart you can disguise your mummy fetish as research and be hailed for it
Not fair

Unless you find a good wife who can homeschool your children or you make enough money to send them to private school.

>by the time he was 11 he was an inveterate liar
>check mate

> taking chutzpah at face value
user, I don't even.

>Shapespeare

even then, there are sooo many distractions now that you can't really fight against unless you live in some kind of rural commune without TV/radio/internet. I think there was a study that proved that even toddlers already know hundreds of brand names. all that shit takes up brain space.

More or less this. Bright children and most children from the wealthier families of Europe had the benefit of a classical education involving, for at least some portion of their education, one on one tutorage. The tutors themselves often being well accomplished within academia. Contrast that with the mass education rooted in the Prussian system designed mainly to produce as many hands capable of operating as many machines as possible in fast obsolescing industries that most modern people go through, and it is unsurprising that peoples potential, even those people destined to be thoroughly mediocre, is never fully harnessed. The shift from quality toward quantity in the last hundred or so years is a real tragedy.

original language shakespeare isn't that far off from germanic languages

I bet those six languages were all romance langueges
probably russian.

I think this has a lot to to with linguistics being less divergent then than it is today.

Actual good education rather than the useless bullshit indoctrination they give you at school.

And being born with better potential.

Also keep in mind that he was raised in a highly multicultural environment that has yet to accept English as the lingua franca.

Good post.