Picking a winter suit

Greetings Veeky Forums, long time lurker from Veeky Forums here.
I'm 6'4", 216lbs ~15% bf, early 20s and I'm looking to buy a winter suit, given that the only one I bought myself and got fitted is linen and made to be worn in the spring/summer.

I've been going through all the content I can get my hands on regarding winter suits but I thought I should ask the pros. I've been thinking of getting a charcoal suit or something grey in general but I have a real hard time matching colours and stuff.

What I'm looking for is suits styles that might compliment my build+baldness, suit patterns etc. Sales are coming up so I'll probably be visiting a good store in the next month or two, wanna cop something for the winter.

I'm pale-skinned, my beard and eyebrows(lol) are brown and my eyes are dark green, if that helps at all. Pic related, me in a linen suit. Help me out brehs

I'm also thinking of picking up a three-piece suit

Is there a SuitSupply near you? Get their Napoli suit in navy. White spread collar shirt, navy grenadine tie and black cap toe oxfords. White pocket square and tie bar optional.

um its summer now. the fashion trends will change by the time its winter again. just wait

>SuitSupply
I'm afraid not. My country is on her way to becoming third-world anytime now lmao. I'll write that down though, I'm looking for ideas in general. Something suitable for a MUN dress code, nothing black tie tier etc.

to be honest senpai I'm not looking for a trend but something I'll hopefully be able to wear for the next 5-10 years as well, with proper care. Plus I'll really appreciate the summer sale, given that I'm not exactly rich enough to spend 500 on a suit.

>Greece, if that helps you fellas understand what I'm talking about.
>inb4 pay debts

>winter suit
>grey
>considering three-piece
Mon negrito, what you want is that grey herringbone tweed. Avoid OTR sales though, get MTM.

damn this site is budget-friendly too, a shame.

>grey herringbone tweed

aesthetic as fuck. Thanks senpai, that's really close to what I had in mind. I'll ask my tailor/suits guy if he has that or something close to that soon, might even call.

More suggestions are welcome.

Well, you can order online and then get it tailored (this is what most people do in fact). Free shipping and returns.

>aesthetic as fuck
Not only that but it's hard-wearing as nothing else as well. Get fifty years out of it easy, as long as you don't go full retard with it.

And, AND you can wear the jacket on its own as a sport coat, one of the most versatile wardrobe basics.

>And, AND you can wear the jacket on its own as a sport coa
l m a o

>lmao
>at grey tweed sportcoat
???
?????????

I believe that you can't be really sure you like a suit until you put it on and walk around for a bit (just my pleb-level opinion tho) so I wouldn't risk paying 200+whatever the tailor may cost for a suit I don't really like. But, if I end up in a city with this great-looking store in it I'll definitely check it out.

Haha sure hope so, I've been looking at pics of this style since you said it and really starting to get into it. Great advice!

and I must say, I'm surprised with how quick and useful Veeky Forumss responses are.

please show me a picture of yourself using a suit jacket as a sport coat

>and I must say, I'm surprised with how quick and useful Veeky Forumss responses are.
If you subtract the rickfags Veeky Forums becomes an almost empty board with a strong hitrate for good advice.

what board are you browsing?

Not that guy, but explain?

By the way, any thoughts for a good winter coat/jacket for my build and colours? I've got a windbreaker and an insulated down coat, was thinking of getting a parka or a duffle coat, something better looking in general (because after being exposed to Veeky Forums I feel like most of my clothes are shit), but not a pea or trench coat. Any tips or suggestions?

One with too many rickfags.

>By the way, any thoughts for a good winter coat/jacket for my build and colours?
How about a p-
>but not a pea or trench coat
Well shit.
A Chesterfield then, maybe? Super British, I don't know if it's in style for Greece.

Can't say I like the look.

Are parkas and duffle coats out of fashion or for some reason shit? Or would they just not suit my body type in your opinion?

>out of fashion
what does this mean to you

absolutely nothing lol, I just want to gather info

you should make decisions based on what you're comfortable wearing, what's suitable to your body, and what you personally like, not the opinion of others and certainly not based on something so subjective or stupid as being in or out of fashion

>Are parkas and duffle coats out of fashion or for some reason shit? Or would they just not suit my body type in your opinion?
I just don't know anything about them, not my style. Can't into the hoods, they make me feel like a soldier or eskimo. Plus the toggles on duffel coats just look shit to me. That doesn't mean they're shit forever kys lol pleb, just that there's no way for *me* to determine what style of them would look good, not generally and not on you.

I won't be following what people say in this thread because they said it, I just want to see what others think on a topic I've little knowledge about

An acceptable response lol, thank you