well..yeah i guess i agree, not much for me to say here

Wow...

This really..

makes me think.

shit...

fuck...

damn...

woah...

bro my brain just fucking exploded xDDDDDDDDD who gives a shit faggot nobody worth giving a fuck wears either shit suck a dick for an iphone 6

Are uggs on men effay?

Except Uggs are slippers, designed and built to be worn around the house, and chukkas were designed and built to be casual shoes, worn in warm climates. And no one fucking wears Clark's anymore; it's like this was made here to troll le reddit or something.

>Except Uggs are slippers

They are. That's what they were designed for in Australia. When they were bought out they were marketed as a fashion statement to be worn out, and the world was collectively confused.

Ya heard me. What said. I get basic bimbos wear them as winter boots, but they are woefully inadequate for anything that isn't chilling by the fire after a day of skiing.

I've never seen anyone wear uggs before

Clarks
>Classic, simple shoe design, works with a lot of outfits, came back into fashion five years ago and became played out
Uggs
>A slipper that retarded women were memed into wearing outside of the house

Yeah, not really.

>implying retarded men weren't memed into wearing clarks with chinos like fucking clones

in the last 3 years ive easily seen more men wear cdbs than women wear uggs

also theyre both cool when theyre gender swapped

I agree with you about the look being played out, except the chukka has been around for over 60 years now... at this point, it's a bit like saying people wearing chucks all stars are memers.

I think crocs and uggs are a better comparison

name one thing objectively bad about uggs

i have the irrational inclination towards uggs
i find them attractive even though not most fashionable

Clarks are at least a nice design that actually looks like they were meant to be worn out of the house.
They look fucking dumb. Too chunky, but not in a cool way.

chunky boots were specifically designed to be worn outside you ding dong

>clarks with chinos
wear them with short shorts and a FAL

not them, but uggs are too fragile for actual inclement wear. i get you though, and i love peasant clothes

>Clarks are at least a nice design
lol, no i always thought they were ugly as fuck.

FULL RICK

You mean enfield

good for you

Is this a copy pasta? no way that isn't bait.