Fuccboi General

old one romans
I was trying to get a stain out of my aa light wash jeans and used bleach instead of oxy clean, it's not super obvious but is there any way I can fully get rid of the stain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-P13Ti4Yx8
heddels.com/2014/08/best-entry-level-raw-denim-jeans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont have any blue jeans was thinking levis 511 or 510 unless theres something better

can some people give me some basic, norm core inspiration outfits with old skools??????

So last year I went like two weeks using deodorant with anti perspirant in it and it fucked up a few of my white band shirts with slightly yellow pits. At this point is there really anything I can do about it or are they trashed forever

How do I check if a bomber has a good fit?

Put it on, look in the mirror.

So no matter which size it is, it will always have a perfect fit?

Bump

>not getting the point

There's a whole thread about this

This in grey. Is it good?

I wear size 44 (US 10) in stan smiths, what size should I buy CPs in?

You don't by cps. next question

i wear 9.5-10's (42) in nikes and adidas. But my common projects are 41 (8-8.5). I'd say to be safe go w/ 43. But i would highly recommend trying them on at a store first if you get a chance

i have 43 nike and i wear 42 cp so maybe size down

I need some all black sneakers Veeky Forums. Suggestions?

it's obvious one by's them. You have to buy to wear them

is it a good idea in general to buy used shoes from ebay or am i just going to get in customs trouble when some scammer sends me pirate shit or shitty shoes that are in way worse condition than what was described?

im looking to buy things like sebago or sperry sailing shoes. they cost way too much new here in clothing stores

Can slp-esque style look good with a buzccut?

yeh it wont be the same aesthetic tho, but it can still look coolio, big man.

Where can look through old margiela gat models? Would that be possible?

I have black and dark blue slim trousers, black leather sneakers, and later will be getting offwhite leather sneakers. A black pullover will look okay with those things right? I'm a tall skinny dude.

The bottom ribbing should sit at the belt line. Sleeves shouldn't go over hands. Rest of the fit depends on the jacket

Got some new tees. I like them, they fit well mostly, except they're too long. Instead of ending above mid-crotch they go down to bottom of crotch. Should I bother getting them shortened at the tailor?

For Common Projects Achilles low, if I normally wear size 42, should i go for 42 or 41?

Let me know if you find out!

it definitely looks cool but the fact that its a dark souls reference is kinda cringy

curious on what Abus Lang & Crim Neg stands for on the sterling ruby raf jeans. I thought it was German but apparently not

why is this something you have to think through?
I wouldn't do triple black unless you're putting on a play, but it's really not that hard to subjectively match things, and that's a really basic piece
get it if you like it

>Should I bother getting them shortened at the tailor?
learn to sew and hem them yourself, especially for something so small

abusive language, criminal negligence?

opinions on sandro as a brand?

and where do i get a good quality, good style leather biker? i know SLP is the go-to but i can't justify spending 5k on a jacket

I'd probably try the offwhite shoes with black pants and sweater

>why is this something you have to think through?
I think it is a kind of insurance. I am pretty sure that the purchase will be fine but for very small investment of time I can ping the Veeky Forums hivemind and check to see if I am missing something. Thanks very much for the reply.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-P13Ti4Yx8
just saw this
in case anybody cares

If my blazer has 18 inch shoulders (and is a good fit), 21 inch chest and 25 inch sleeves, would a topcoat fit well if the measurements are 19 inch shoulders, 22 inch chest and 25 inch sleeves?

heddels.com/2014/08/best-entry-level-raw-denim-jeans/

This was a link on a page linked by the sticky. Is it reasonably accurate and up to date?

There is a denim guide from last year in the magazine pastebin
Those unbranded 201s look aight they even have roping

is it even worth the time to sell a norse projects sweater i've hardly worn?
Norse stuff doesn't seem to go for much on grailed

i need t-shirts that look like they were shittily drawn on with sharpie

pic related

is it Veeky Forums to wear jean shorts as a man? I would never consider buying a pair but I recently bought a vintage pair of high waisted 501s at a thrift shop, only to discover a mysterious yellow stain on the back of the knees after buying them. My only option now is to cut them into shorts or throw them away.

what % of your guys' income goes to clothes?

desu the people who recognize it probably like it and to others it doesnt matter

I've been very patient as a ultra poorfag, but eventually waiting too long to cop something blows. Should I get SLP wyatt (no harness) or chelsea reps or should i get SEF? What are other good sleek black boot alternatives, the rest of my style honestly needs something like them but i dont want the shape of some zara boot.

I recognize it and it looks stupid

SEF isn't nearly as slim as SLP, but I would go for them before getting reps. People will probably compliment your boots, and you'll feel shameful for having replica SLPs

anyone know about the new 40mm SEF line? ktt doesnt have much and of course no pics

My clarks ordered online were big. Maybe an inch or less room from top toe to the end of shoe. No store nearby to try them on. Should I go half size or an entire size down in shoe?

Would shoes like these look better beaten up or clean? They're in the mail. I'm tempted to just beat the shit outta them before I wear 'em out.

And by beat 'em I just mean make them a little dirty and more subtle than the bright white

If I'm a medium in a Zara bomber would I be a medium with a Topman bomber

just get rm williams, anything else in that price range is embarrassing

nah, it's a meme at this point, people who didn't play DaS know what it is and will think less of you.

but I love soulsborne so I'd probably give you a thumbs up :^)

As someone who's never really browsed this board before, what is this thread? Is it just streetwear

just like throw them around your house and wear them to take out the trash once or twice and then you'll be good

those are always good, especially on a budget. also try thrifting some and maybe even try self tailoring them.
if you have a bigger budget don't be afraid to drop a stack on a good pair.

If I bought raw denim and washed it without wearing it would it all fade evenly? I think that "sick fades" look absolutely disgusting.

Is wearing your HS gym shirt acceptable?

Going to a semi formal wedding this weekend. Is it okay to take off a blazer when dancing? I just learned that it's frowned upon to take your blazer off for dinner, so idk what the etiquette is for dancing.

(First time been invited to a wedding, first time wearing a blazer). Thanks in advance.

If I work out arms and chest and do cardio and eat how I usually eat, will I lose skinnyfat?

Anybody here wanna trade a pair of US 10 size regular red Stans in good condition for literally any other Stans variation (whether that be green, navy, gum sole, prime knit, all-white, all-black etc.) size anywhere between 9.5-10.5? Condition doesn't really matter as long as they're wearable, I like beaten up shoes.

Pic related is the pair I own. Also have Adicolor stans but I want to keep those

Wrong pic, this the pair I own

Im going to say no, since you look like you usually eat like shit. Try to eat better and exercise, you cannot get by on one or the other.

In the beginning I insisted that she shouldn't wash my acne jeans, but after my mom judged me too much I gave in and let her wash them, gently. This time when she washed them they shrank super much I discovered and they fit more like yoga pants than jeans, is it possible to stretch them out again somehow or are they fucked? Considering stretching with them on in a bath with lukewarm water and conditioner in it, would that work or fuck them up more?

they will stretch with use

I need a backpack for uni. I'm a poorfag so anything under $100 would be great.

Sure hope so, I guess I'll just wear them while lounging despite the uncomfortable factor.

w2c best chinos in the ~£50-75 (but could potentially go up to 100) range

considering banana republic, COS or massimo dutti

Bought some Y3 qasa Triple blacks on impulse, need some good fits, post me some effay.

Herschel Supply Co. backpacks.

lose weight and they'll fit
wtf are those thighs

I'm not actually that enormous, it's an illusion caused by the mirror and camera. I look shorter and plumper than I am, doesn't help that I'm wearing shrinked jeans.

please explain this illusion

Well, I know that comparing real life me to the picture that's not how I look. May be a combination of the angle, the way the mirror leans against the wall, the camera lens, who the hell knows. Why are you so obsessed, user? Pretty embarassing behaviour tbqh my man

What's the origin of this image

because you're making justifications to yourself and replying to me, and because you started off asked how to make them fit again
it's not obsession to write a single line, calm down with the victim complex
also because you're an idiot who lives with his parents and didn't just soak his jeans

Gee user you should calm down a bit!

Where can I cop the pic related?

what's a good lightweight cotton jacket

what'a good lightweight rainjacket

emphasis on lightweight because in the south falls and winters are really warm here

Any metro Detroit fuckers in here

I can't find shit that fits me @ salvation army because of the obesity epidemic

does this jacket make my proportions look weird?

I feel like it looks fine from the front
but looks way to big from the back

also I'll be wearing a backpack some days so maybe it won't be that noticeable then again I'm probably trying to rationalize this whole thing because I'm to lazy to send it back

need honest opinions

I know the sleeves are too long but that doesn't bother me

True thanks what're some higher quality ones you'd recommend?

Nah man looks good, sweet cop too, vintage or new?

thanks it's vintage

doesnt fit well

hey guys, I'm back. No memes please.

Should I swap the lower portion to something darker? I feel like the colors don't flow well.

i think id ba able to give a better opinion if i get a pic from the back

Imma need to see it from the back before providing you with any critique

THE LORD, THE SAVIOUR

PRAISE BE

THE ONE

How slim?

How do I undershirts

I read that vnecks were for wearing under your shirt so you can undo the top button and your undershirt doesn't show and I was instantly convinced but now I look like pic when I wear something light colored. help plz

We really need to see it from the back to give the best advice

Swap the lower portion for something darker imo. Also, we'll need to see this from the back.

so I bought two pairs of levis 510.

thing is they are not skinny fit as advertised, more like a slim fit.

will they become skinny-er if I machine wash them hot and then use the dryer?

or should I get them tapered? (considering they fit fine on my thighs, only the bottom of the pants are a bit loose)

bonus question - black boots or dark brown?
(I mainly wear jeans, black, dark gray and darkish blue)

black boots are more dope but dark
brown will ft your color palate better

looks fine if you ask me, maybe a shade darker but not much. Also rate my style?

I have pre-Raf Calvin Klein Collection.

I'll sell for 10x retail to you fuccbois.

what are some good white t shirts that you can't see your nipples through?

Tuxbell recommends Authentic and Era Vans, what about slip-on? Are they effay?

wear grey undershirts. white shows through