Why don't you shop here? Seriously underrated

Why don't you shop here? Seriously underrated.

I got a nice citizen watch there

i use to before my style became what it is today, definitely not a bad place to shop but the one in my area is nothing but beaner clothes and DC/Fox racing/Element shit.

I've found 3 different pairs of Jordans that i got for 15-50 bucks and flipped each pair for about 200 so i cant complain.

you got that watch from where?

Didn't you hear? Ross

man I need some nice clothes, gotta give my girlfriend some quality time if you know what I'm saying

I get some nice lookin dress shirts from there. Not everyone here is F U L L R I C K ya know.

my buddy LITERALLY just showed me this place two days ago. I got a pair of J's and some nice shirts here! new fav store.

lmao you faggots spend hundreds of dollars on your richard orwell when you can spend $20 for NEW NAUTICA KICKS

sam hyde xD

This thread is shill af. Ross, Viral for Less

When my girl tells me I look good, I tell her "Baby.... You know I went to Ross"

I'M FROM BOSTON

bump for this. Got some 5 dollars shoes that look pretty fucking good.

when i'm hankering for q t i make sure i'm in full
r o s s
o
s
s

Look, kid. When you need some hot girls attention AND to nail that job opportunity you go to ROSS and make sure they know it too

I used to be a friendless virgin weirdo, but then I bought a Citizen watch and now I'm not alone anymore.

Girlfriend giving you any qt?

I get my boochi sweatpants at the black person mall.

marshalls/ross/tjmax in obscure low pop. areas are the best, they're complete shit in big cities
Luck is a big factor

Gyaksou hoodie for 40USD and other rare Nike lines

tons of mall tier clothes with minimal logo cancer (I think it's a legal thing where they can't sell brands with visible printed logos)

Normie Face jackets and backpacks occasionally

Come on man, you know viral marketing is forbidden here. It's shills like you who are ruining the board.

Sometimes I get so mad from all the viral marketing campaigns that I have to go for a relaxing sunset cruise in my 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums to cool down.

Does your girlfriend give you some more QT?

Got some brand new nautica kicks there, they're funky, they go with a lot of things

How much did they cost?

$30

epic love hiM ;D he's such a clever dude!!!! did I mention that I hate all mainstream youtube a)channels b)people c)fans of the two former?

wtf I hate the Alt Write now

Ross is one of those poor people traps. The clothes seem cheap, but they are actually over priced for what they are.

Of course I do, when boss saw me in full ross he changed his tune a little

I used to, when I had bux. Haven't bought new clothes in years.

This.
Might as well go to Marshall's or Nordstrom Rack.
At least there you know you will find quality stuff for about the same price as Ross.

Got some onisutka tigers there for $30

this thread is a joke, right

Thirty dollars???
At ROSS??
What??
WHAAT????

I hate their selection of clothes, it's all baggy shit for urban blacks. I got a pair of white with red swoosh court majestics there tho.

yeah I just go to check the shoes. most of the shoes are still shit but occasionally there will be something great that's cheap as shit.

The only joke here are the people who don't shop at Ross

You mean Ross Dress for Less?

I'm fucking done with board. First the faggot with the geotracker and now this.

Why do shillls ruin everything... who wants to advertise on a Vietnamese cartoon board anyway. Fuck!

>992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums to cool down.
if you keep repeating it in multiple threads, maybe it will become true

meanwhile you're just hoping to justify your unique piece of trash that you bought for pennies and want to make into something more than it is

>He doesn't shop at ross

i get my socks from here

this site is not as obscure as you think

Ross is shit, Marshall's is marginally better

RED SOX

Naaaah Tjmaxx or Marshalls.

Look, man. I'm sure they'll get those citizen watches back in stock. Don't do anything crazy