Outerwear general

i have a problem Veeky Forums
whenever i go out and its cold i almost always just wear my grey hoodie because it goes with everything
i feel really boring, but i dont know much about outerwear so i dont know what to do
im willing to drop ~$300 on a nice jacket if need be, but advice on what to buy would be appreciated
ty

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.wingsandhorns.com/collections/knits-sweaters/products/wings-horns-x-adidas-bonded-hoody-off-white
damascusapparel.com/products/liinx-windbreaker-pre-order
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shop.wingsandhorns.com/collections/knits-sweaters/products/wings-horns-x-adidas-bonded-hoody-off-white

Right within your budget mate

Look for a darker jacket to layer on top of the grey hoodie. A denim jacket would look great, a Levi's trucker is good enough. With the extra money left over in your $300 budget, invest in a decent wool coat. A charcoal topcoat or peacoat are your safest options.

i already layer over the hoodie but sometimes its a bit too much
also not too into coats or anything wool for that matter
thanks for trying but thats not really what i was asking for lmao

Wow thats so much less boring than op's!

Just go to the mall and spend the 300 on a few things you really like. Dont buy just 1 thing for 300 then i think you will end up with the same problem you have now.

So the main thing about staying warm in the rain is that you want to find a coat that is specifically made for rain and is made out material to reflect it, with a hood. There are a lot of nice looking options for men out there (unfortunately not for women), just look for men's rain coats. They will actually keep you warmer in the rain even if they are thinner than a hoodie because you're not getting wet.

Then get a normal men's dress coat without a hood that is thick for when it's cold but not raining out, like in the winter.

good point but i meant to say that if need be i could buy multiple pieces at less than 300, i just think anything beyond is the point of diminishing returns

>> damascusapparel.com/products/liinx-windbreaker-pre-order

w2c jackets like so, i know its helmut but you literally cant get it (in my size xs/s at least)

lol

there's womens ones up on grailed that would fit

Hey this is relevant to me too as a newfag.

Can I pair a dark coat, grey hoodie, dark pants, and white shoes? Maybe with the right socks?

300 is the minimum for a good coat what kind of forever 21 shit do you suggest he get

i will never understand how people can be so colorblind when it comes to simple shit like this

I remember a few months ago there was a really cool hoodie thread
gonna bump with a cool hoodie of mine

That's some great color

why in the fuck would you pay 300 bucks for that piece of shit

Kind of related, but what are some good hoodie brands to look at for ~$100?

Bump
That's a good question.

dat samefag
try and get reigning champ on grailed

champion

If you spend $300 on one piece you wear every single day, it's a better bargain than for a few shirts you cycle through over a fortnight