Need fashion advice

My Girlfriend is wearing a emerald green dress to my companies Christmas party. She's pairing it with black stockings and heels. What color combo pants/shirts/ties can I wear to compliment her unique dress color? Pic related, it's my girlfriend

Wear all emerald green you fuckass

Your gf has some very sexy legs.
Any other pics of her in that? It's hard to tell the shade of green.
In any case, I'd say go with shades of black and grey with possibly a little bit of a green accent.
Red for xmas is overplayed.

skengman tracksuit

We were actually thinking red pants and a gray or white button down would look nice. Can I pair red pants with brown shoes? Pic related, it's pretty dark color dress

You dressing as a christmas cracker?

elf suit

Don't wear red pants, man. They'll ruin any outfit.

Can we see her from the back?
I think a grey button down and black pants would look decent

rofl red pants

A dark green tie, btw your gf's fat

she looks like a pork scratching

Red pants... And a green dress..... Around Christmas time..... Really?

You know you don't have to match, right? You're not at prom

Yeah, duh a dark green tie. What color pants. Green pants are out if the question. And in what universe is she considered fat?

She's more of pudgy. All her fat seems to be in her arms so that's kinda gross

Okay we're not here to disect my girlfriend, asshole. We're here to talk about my clothing choice for my Christmas party. Which is rapidly approaching

it was a good move of her to wear that poofy pleated dress, Amy Schumer also uses it to great effect to slim her profile

She's a future fatty for sure. Flabby arms and chubby legs. Her waist is good right now (appears to be), but she'll get fat.

probably should look into trying to cop a new gf before the party... your outfit is the least of your problems

I'd recommend a dark grey pair of trousers, I assume your wearing a jacket and if you are you could have red pocket square. a white,pink or blue shirt should work

Next time don't post her picture you dumb faggot.

Wear fucking dark slacks and a nice fitting and thin grey sweater you mongoloid.

she is so cuteee she looks like literally peggy :3

>americans will tell she is not fat
ok lol

lol

if you dont want to be told your girlfriend is fat, why the fuck did you post a picture of her here you retard

you dont have to math that much either, tyr not to be corny. wear a green tie, white shirt, navy blazer if you want and khakis. who gives a fuck about matching and being Veeky Forums at a work function

I don't think your gf is fat but in order to prove she's not you have to post her wearing less clothing

You from Cardiff by any chance? Used to know a girl that looks very similar.

Yeah defo is I recognise that room, must've been playing pull a pig a while back and ended up banging this blokes misses

black suit, white shirt, emerald green tie

also, your gf is fat

Just wear a green shirt with black or grey everything else you fuckstick

hey OP, i'm going to beat it to your girlfriend. going to think about fucking her fat little arms.

OP here, pls post tribute

This

same

these

dO it

matching outfits on purpose isn't Veeky Forums

kek

Can I fuck her will you watch?

>And in what universe is she considered fat?

fucking ameriburgers