Ever Had A Bad Experience with Zara.com?

Hello Veeky Forums

Have you ever had a bad customer service experience with Zara? Were you ever treated like shit by the brand's underpaid Customer service reps

Well I just quit my job at Zara.com today,so ill be hosting an AMA.

I was pretty high up there, so I know how things ran in the back office.

Zara is for faggots

no lol all the cheap shit i bought from there has kept quite decently and arrived on time so i've never talked to customer service

Wow thats a first. Cust service doesnt give a shit whether your package is sent or not. Im surprised you even got your package

what were the benefits of working for zara? I'm going to graduate this year and cba to get a job that requires brain power so retail/customer service seems perfect rn

Zara is made for faggots

How soon before a seasons release do you get to see the new products?

Absolutely none. It actually depends on what branch of Zara you were working for. Zara outsources their customer service to a company called Global response. You'd be hired by GR, and you will be a "Contractor" For Zara.

We dont see the new clothing before a new season starts. The greedy jews in New York's head office are the only people who get to see anything new.

What type's of clothing had the most problems? Are the shoes okish quality? I need to update my wardrobe on the cheap soon for a office job and spotted some alright looking stuff in zara that isn't unoriginal

>9 (OP)
>what were
Good question. With Zara, you never know. The quality of the clothing varies, but all of it doesnt last. If you are going to buy from Zara, avoid washing your clothes often. The stitching is done so poorly, that a couple trips to the washer will fuck up your clothes.

I honestly doubt there's a single large company in the world that doesn't outsource their work to a shitty recruitment company

Well the company had some great benefits. Your typical, Nigger attracting shit. 401k, Health etc. They actually gave employees working with Global Diamonds for working there for more than ten years. I also believe they had dental.but you had to work a few months there before you could receive it

Mmm, I've got to get something but I had it in my head zara would last, cheers for the heads up will have to shop around

No Problem. You are honestly better off shopping H&M. I've heard some horror stories with the fabric that Zara uses.

Come on lads, Im sure there are more questions you have for me

Do you have any interesting stories about certain customers (e.g. someone made a scene, someone stole a shitload of stuff, etc.)?

What was your position there? Why did you quit?

A couple

So Canada has this shitty system, where all Zara Online customers have to ship their packages to the stores. and occasionally, we get customers that try to be slick, and return items that dont belong to zara in attempts to get their money back.
>be me
>Make sure store in canada do their fucking job
>get a call from a store
>Stores are the only people allowed to call us past 7:30
>Its my boy from store 6471 (I think, Not certain)
whatsup.png
>Guy on other end is cracking up
>Lady is cracking up in the background
wtfisgoingon.flp
>Turns out someone tried returning a box of onions to a store. The store had a box of onions that they didnt know what to do with.

>now be me
>trying to explain why there is a box of onions to the spanish people that are in New York.
>They dont know what to do with it.

I am pretty sure those onions stayed in the store. Because we all didnt know what to do with them.

Professional Death Threat reciever

I quit because I was over worked and underpaid

Top kek

Tremendous kek

Another story would be that a customer was blasting us on Social Media about spilling something on her dress, then getting upset because we wouldn't refund her dumb ass.

I know you said quality varies, but what would you say is on-average the worst type of item to buy from Zara. Things to especially avoid.

Shirts? Jeans? Pants? Shoes?

>but what would you say is on-average the worst type of item to buy from Zara. Things to especially avoid.
Dresses, Purses, Women's Clothing are a No go with Zara. That shit breaks easily

Zara Sells some pretty good shoes, and some decent Mens Jeans, and Flannel. If the Zara store near you has a Men's section. Definitely check it out.
Though if you are shopping for womens clothing, women's pants are probably your best bet. The fabric is not double stitched, so it will break after a few washes

Zara watches also are really good as well. They never break. They outlast the warranty that you get with them.

Here are a pair of Zara sneakers I bought four months later. They're okay for simple basic pieces but fuck the shoes and definitely don't buy pieces to flex from there, you'll look like a faggot anyway

only girls shop at Zara

I never had a bad customer service experience because I only went there twice and never went back.

First time I bought a jacket where all of the buttons ripped off after wearing it just once.
Second time I bought pants that ripped in the groin area after raising my leg to get on my bike.

Terrible quality, even H&M shit is a lot more durable.

>bought four months later
Hahaha what the fuck have you been doing in your shoes for them to do that? Try wearing and walking in your shoes like an adult and not a 6 year old.