Skate Shoes for Actual Skateboarding

Does anybody here actually skate? What shoes do you wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kakXQLJfQfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just wear janoskis but any skate shoe Is great

dc court graffiks bro lets skate togev you like skrillex and vaping??

Emerica or if im strapped on cash vans

Supergas are p comfy

I used to skate. I used to wear vans classics

I personally wear Adidas Seelys but as Youngend said if they're made for skating they're probably good. A lot of it comes down for preference in sole/toe cap/height etc

skate his are my shoe of choice
sometimes i skate my gazelles, but i don't really like 'em that much, the sole is too big
converse high-tops once in awhile aswell
used to have wear lakai's but i found they get shredded too fast

ask on /asp/'s eternal skate general. they have good resources and sticky/general type stuff for shoes.

Currently rocking these. Had then just over a month. Vans style 112 I believe? They're pretty good. The rubber toe cap makes them take a while to get used to because they really grip for flip tricks. My kickflips are definitely higher now.

huf gillette

youtube.com/watch?v=kakXQLJfQfU

love them. there's just something about the pointy shape and boardfeel that's unlike anything else (emericas come close tho). they don't last very long and they're not easy to acquire. good thing i hoarded a bunch of them :)

yes
$15 converse knock offs

any skateboard is going to destroy your shoes
get ones that are comfortable but not expensive

I wear these or all black sk8 his

Anything with suede. Also, use shoe goo if possible

/thread

>Adidas Seelys
mah nigga

im skating those blazer low gt's right now, they are pretty amazing. $75 tho

These went in to production once, bought like 8 pairs and only have one left but oh boy they were some good shoes

I just skate in the cheap lonsdale ones with the straps. They last for quite a while and have a pretty comfy feel on the deck

Skated 4 pairs of superstar vulc advs, and 2 pairs of matchcourts this year. Thinking of trying some more traditional skate shoes next.

I suck shit at skating, and barely do it anymore. But these are still my everyday shoes. Easy on my arches (Vans destroy them), look good, comfy. Everything I want in a shoe.

also, I'm not a fan of vulcanized shoes. Another reason I prefer these.

these feel like heaven

alright chris-chann settle down

with white laces though

pretty great desu, picked em up for like 40 bucks

new balance 579 or 696

busenitz