How do you prevent hair styling product smell?

>i use pic related and i swear i can smell it for 2 hours straight and other people notice it.

use another product

Use something that doesn't have a smell, like pic related.

Don't listen to this anonJust mix product with water, pour into small sauce pan and simmer.

Place a beaker in center of pot to catch evaporated water.

Cover with tin foil and place stone in center of tin foil.

Wait until the mixture has returned to it's original consistency and the added water has collected in the beaker.

Dump beaker, scrape product back into container from sauce pan and enjoy.

Heating burns off the perfumes.
or use a different product if you don't like the smell of current.

Nigga I use the same thing, the smell is too bland and weird so I use pic related around the back and sides on my fade, while using American crew on my hair at the top. Gives the fade a deeper look and smells nice

nothings better. Doesn't smell bad either.

I used to use that too and it did smell kinda weird. my cologne would usually cover it up pretty well though. I use their forming cream now and it works and smells better.

dont use product

I enjoy Mitch, it doesn't smell at all

their forming cream does smell good, but dont use it if you're going to use cologne because it is also quite strong

surprised at how good this is for my thick hair. got it for 4 bucks too

Underrated af
>Mahnigga.jpg

>still using superior
It's like you hate yourself or something

their super-light is meh.

hair glo, on the other hand, is almost a perfect recreation of what you'd have found in the Third Reich hair product market

>dat creamy and greasy slick light-medium
hnnnngh

>lanolin

put that shit anywhere on my body and ill puff the fuck up. disgusting ancient animal puss

That's actually pretty tragic; lanolin is GOAT for softness and moisture. I have it in a few hair products and my shaving soap.

I've had people ask if I wear makeup because my skin is so smooth

not OP but that is pretty useful for a lot of other uses

What is the consistency of Fiber supposed to be? I've read a several things were people talk about it having some silky smooth, almost oil-based texture, very easy to apply. But then I go out and buy it, and it is this flaky-gritty earwax shit that clumps in my hair like crazy. Are the things I read full of shit, or did I get a bad batch?

To actually stick to the OP topic, I like Anchor's stuff. Their oil-based pomade has a nice menthol scent, the Teddy Boy stuff smells like cherry coughdrops, but not very strong.

I was just being a dick tho. I know that you can do that to distill water in a pinch, but I seriously doubt it would work for what I "claimed" it would do.

nice meme product

this stuff isn't half bad either.

We've got a fucking genius here.