What happened to my stans Veeky Forums

Did the bathroom humidity fuck them up?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/0v1tH
proportionlondon.com/news/rick-owens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a tumor

This, try putting them in the microwave the kill the cancer. If that doesn't work I'm afraid you'll have to throw them away

yeah probably theyre cheap just get another pair

why this nigga wear shoes in the bathroom

wanted to clean them but procrastination happened and ended up leaving them for a couple of days over there

that's also what i thought when i first seen it
also this shit appeared in a few other places too baka

you're really asking why made-in-china shit falls apart?

stop following memes/being a jew and buy actual sneakers next time

sincerely, man with high and cultured taste who wears common projects achilles

the fuck you bakaing about

Are you the same guy that bashes on CPs on every other thread, just curious.

They want to tell you to move on to other memes.

maf backwards is baka.

I'm sorry your shoes have aids.

>Only one person dislikes over priced meme sneakers

How are stans? I've been lookin for a white sneaker, and I like the look of it. How's the actual quality and is it chunky like superstars?

>Did the bathroom humidity fuck them up?
yup, this same thing happened to my leather coffee table when it got wet

They're what you'd expect out of $75 shoe. okay I guess, get all white if you get them

the US made ones are terrible. do search around eBay or something for the European model, it uses better leather and has a slim silhouette. also it uses a flat tongue instead of the ugly poofy one the US version has

m.imgur.com/gallery/0v1tH

Thanks guys

This, mine are made in India, the tongue is flat and the leather doesn't feel that bad for a cheap sneaker. They also, have lasted 2 whole years of every day abuse.

>leather table

? ? ?

>One pair of shoes
>They're stans

The only people that actually dislikes ANY shoe because of a price tag are simply poor as fuck. I can't stand Dick Owens Geos or Yeezy boosts but at no point in my life have I hated them because of how much they cost... or even brought the cost into the argument for that matter. I seriously believe you hold such hatred and animosity because you could never afford them. Sucks for you poor boy.

It's not that why're poor, but if you charge a lot of money for shitty quality, then people should complain. You're argument is flawed and bad

*they are poor

>poor fag detected

Weak bait senpai, but I'll bite. How is getting quality for price a poor thing to do? There's nothing poorer than spending a shitload of money on garbage quality clothes. That's what rappers do. The point of spending a lot of money is to get the best quality possible. You're a retard if you're serious

Cps are worth max 200bucks new, you are paying 200 more for the meme letters.
I have no problem paying for a nice loop wheeled sweatshirt or a quality cashmere sweater or bespoke boots.
There are many brands that sell quality clothing without charging for the meme tax, common projects is not one of them.

ask me how i know you've never owned or even touched a pair of cps before

>if you think something is overpriced you're a fucking poorfag
10/10 rhetoric will never argue against you again

not him, but i'm pretty sure cp's were around $200 a few years ago. people say that svensson's are made in the same factory, and they cost less

>wanting a pair of pristine stan smiths
>not wanting a pair of trasher stan smiths
kys. fuckers like you are why this board hates these shoes and people who wear them.

I wasn't speaking about cps. I was saying that in general, wasting money because you have a lot of it is something a poor person would do if they got money all of a sudden

top kek cp fag mad af

you retard

maf backwards is senpai
hms backwards is baka

The idea that you can keep stans in a pristine state is laughable in itself. I've gone through two pairs of them in two years and that's with them in a regular rotation of like four other shoes.

I love em but they're not high quality shoes.

no, this board hates them because reddit likes them

>not letting your stans get trashed
>cleaning stans
What the fuck? That's literally what you do with these cheap white shoes. Are you new to Veeky Forums? Fuck man

HAHAHAHAHAHA IS THAT ACTUALLY RICK

maybe its mold growing under the shell and inside the shoe

proportionlondon.com/news/rick-owens

its a sculpture

No, its called buying over-marketed pieces of shit. Try wearing them in the rain and see what happens

You're not wrong, but I like the toe box more than they're shittier meme shoes

autodestroy

I wear mine in the rain almost all the time and never had any problems. Had mine for three years too.

>Based Rick does it again
It's actually a very good sculpture. Though not sure if it's some kind of a joke or he is really insane.