DRESS FOR GIRLS

Hey Veeky Forums i don't belong here but i need a fashion advice.

Is there any way to dress sexy for girls as a men? Any way to look masculine, attractive and sexy with clothes?

I lift and i'm 6'4'' but i only use clothes that look fit on me anything on brands or "good".

Also girls look the shoes that you are wearing, any advice? What shoes girls love on a man (Adidas can be good for this?)

Other urls found in this thread:

airows.com/style/this-brand-does-nothing-but-cool-50s-inspired-essentials
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up fag

I mean...HELP

Slim black jeans and well fitting T-shirts or Button downs.

Only closet gays dress for women

thanks and shoes?

I can do everything for pussy, so shut up

What does that mean even?

It means he's gay.

FULL RICK
U
L
L

R
I
C
K

Sure, if i was rich af

samefag...

just basics. redwings and oxfords and maybe some chucks for more casual days. lurk more before you go full fuccboi.

go to reddit and r/askwomen and use the search bar and type fashion

Op don't ask us
We just circle jerk over brands and talk about trashy models
If u wanna dress for girls then ask girls how they want guys to dress

Best advice so far

Second best advice

I just discovered this brand called basicrights recently. Kinda sounds like what you want.

airows.com/style/this-brand-does-nothing-but-cool-50s-inspired-essentials

FULL EVERLANE/UNIQLO/TOMMY TRILLFIGER/ POLO RALPH LAUREN
bitches love that shit

This.

>If u wanna dress for girls then ask girls how they want guys to dress

Except for this ^

I would suggest asking men who knows about the subjet rather than asking girls about male fashion

the high rise trousers are pretty good for chinos-- gonna use the measurements for some m2m trousers in wool fabrics. anybody have recs on where to find high rise pants that are still somewhat slim?

>I lift and i'm 6'4'' but i only use clothes that look fit on me anything on brands or "good".
What did he mean by this?

>Also girls look the shoes that you are wearing, any advice? What shoes girls love on a man (Adidas can be good for this?)
el em ayyyy oh

just got to r/mfa
they've got what you need to get started
this place isnt the greatest for advice, especially for someone dressing just to look good for other people
remember
>dressing to impress other people
fair game, kinda dumb though
>dressing to impress other people whilst feigning interest in fashion
kys

Ralph Lauren, boss, ysl, etc
Basically quite basic stuff of which they know it's expensive. They don't like the clothes but they do like your money.

Really doesn't matter as long as its clean and you're attractive, just wear whatever they say the like on you and dont think about it.

>I lift and i'm 6'4'' but i only use clothes that look fit on me anything on brands or "good".
>What did he mean by this?
That almost anything he wear look good because height and muscles.And that he only wear shit.

I will never undestand why bitches love Ralph Lauren, it's so shitty, same shit and a horse

>be at least mildly Veeky Forums
>basic t-shirt
>jeans that fit properly
>quality sneakers or boots
>have some confidence
>have some money
>don't be autistic

if you know more or care about fashion more than she does the only pussy you'll ever get is your hand.

r/askwomen is all dudes

thank you