>a flare gun
>a calculator
>a laser pointer
>a puppy

Is that bunny...?

>>a puppy

nice rhino

>>a puppy

Amazing bunny. You must have a good life.

your dog is fucking ugly my dude

i fucking hate you for so many reasons that i'm going to assume your post is a joke and that you got me

Isn't carrying a pet around every day inconvenient?

>not the Yamaha PSS-470, i.e. the official keyboard of Veeky Forums

These threads make me so unreasonably mad. This isnt fashion. Nobody guves even a tiny shit about what you carry in your pockets.
>guys i conceal carry
Wow user you're so fucking cool. I really dig the pen too, can never be caught unprepared when you need to sign off on that shipment of lays chips that came in during your night shift at the gas station!

if you have more than basics like phone, keys, wallet, then maybe a few other things like lighter, cigarettes, earbuds, maybe a pocket knife, then you're autistic.

I have never agreed with anyone on this board as much as this guy

please let this be real

>> a same fag

Actually laughed a bit

no phone?

>a flare gun
/k/ here, that's a Chiappa Rhino. No really, look it up.

.....what do you think he took the picture with?

id on watch?

Are you a magician or a wizard

I agree, that Casio maybe will look good to a moron whit their buttons and colors in the other hand the Yamaha have a synthesizer inside

From the thumbnail I thought that was a p90 with a scope

what said, and it doesn't have a case to leave on the desk

Cadence 4:20

>Cadence 4:20
ty

that gun is ugly as sin

Been using digital lately though

What's that music player?

zune hd

Can u post the wallpaper of the Zune?

Shoot that bunny with the gun

I like the idea that on top of your shotgun, assault rifle, two handguns, revolver, two swords, three knives and axe what you really need is a second axe.

id on camera?

olympus xa

what do you think about it? I've been looking for a smaller photo camera for ages

haha chode gun

absolute madman

Why dont people just listen to music on their phones?

>bunnies
I love you already.

mugi?

>zune
You're trying too hard

Your rabbit confuses me

Solid watch desu senpai

iPhone 6 not pictured

id on watch?

ID on that straight blade between the axes and the machete thing

ditto. funny thing is i actually HAVE one and i have no idea what the hell it's called

it's like a ninjato... just no crossguard

>not the black shs 10

kys

Omega Speedmaster Professional

It's probably one of my favorite cameras. The lens is sharp enough for 35mm film and being a rangefinder with an incredibly short focus through it's just fast and a joy to use

I've been using it since I bought it in 2009

It's such a fantastic pmp but I'm going to replace it with something else soon because it doesn't hold enough

Is that a csulb id i spot?

WTC phone case?

I'm on Veeky Forums because I love to shoot, either at the range or innawoods for whatever's in season. I don't know why janitors didn't start deleting these autistic threads when they first came out. Now l have to look at them every other day and it makes me fucking cringe. I cringe just thinking about what you fatfuck mouthbreathers must look like. Hell, at least I'll know to look away if I hear somebody plodding down the street, nearly out of breath and jingling loud enough to mask the sound of the icecream truck they're chasing. What the fuck do the things you and your retarded EDC buttbuddies have to do with weapons? Ok, sure you have a gun and a knife. Well whoopdee doo and good for you. Why do you have to post the rest of the nonsense you carry around? Do you need some kind of validation? Is that what this pathetic shit is all about? You will never need any of that shit. Never. MAYBE this shit could be acceptable if it was stuff you carry innawoods, but it's not. The most you will ever do with all this shit you carry is take it into a Sweet Frog while you fill up a 5 gallon Home Depot bucket full of frozen lard. You guys are all pathetic and I pity the weak mothers and fathers who raised you. Get a fucking life.

If you're on Veeky Forums because you like to shoot maybe /k/ is more your speed.

Personally I find it interesting to see what people carry every day, it shows a certain style they have and it's kinda cute.

>inb4 femanon, I'm just a touch gay :P

for the past 3 weeks, procrastinating is a hell of a drug

love the 2 in 1 massage lube, get nice n sticky between the sheets

yup it is

im pretty sure that's a /k/ copypasta

>Precalc in college

Nice Alpaca

I really, really, really like that cow

b8

bro if you haven't taken at least calculus 1 by the end of highschool you may be retarded