Tfw this board is better than r9k to kill the pain

>tfw this board is better than r9k to kill the pain
fashion always good

why are robots so repulsed by fashion

r9k is maybe the least /fa thing on Veeky Forums other than b and pol

because they have autism and have 0 sense of aesthetics

r9k is the HQ for the genetic trash worldwide

Why isn't alcohol working anymore? I just want to stop hurting. I want Christmas to be over now

Crippling depression, anxiety, no job, and no girls to impress because of low self esteem seem to keep them at bay from self improvement.
It's hard to climb to the top when you think you only deserve to live on the bottom step.

im doing it for myself desu. makes me feel good. you don't even have to conform to the sense of fashion everyone likes, just find stuff you like. keep it clean and neat

you need to have more ways of dealing with the pain than alcohol. there's a thing called diminishing returns and it's a bitch especially with alcohol

what's your issue user? Stuff you can't fix?

Pills are my new thing. I mix them with alcohol and it's better. I can just lay in bed and dream. But I don't have anymore.

Just a girl. She loves her boyfriend very much, but she says she loves me too.

politics and trannies sadly aren't Veeky Forums

>She loves her boyfriend very much, but she says she loves me too.
stop wasting your time with her ... she's going to do the same thing to you if she does it to her current BF

>Just a girl. She loves her boyfriend very much, but she says she loves me too.
Are you literally me?

I don't want another user to have to feel what I felt, you need to realize if she loved you more she'd be with you. She likely wants to be with her bf but needs another emotional crutch (you). Moving on is the best decision

yeah this

I know I have to drop her. It just hurts because she's my best friend and I don't have a lot of friends and she's the first person I've ever loved and she's helped me with my life a lot.

I think I'll buy some clothes now

what are you going to buy

I don't know. Chinos and some joggers and maybe some shoes. I might just buy another anime figure to fill this void.

>you will never have a waifu like Taiga

just fucking kill me already

Taiga is one of her favorite characters

well then she has great taste, user. i know this is probably not good advice but you should follow your heart, and go after what you want. that's one of the themes of Toradora, after all.

This board just makes it worse. I'm constantly looking at beautiful people in cool fits and reminding myself that I'll always be ugly, no matter how much work I put into myself.

this is genuinely sad :/

just make it work somehow
evil masterminds are usually ugly yet effay